1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

I'm back for now and maybe for good.

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by AWSquared, Oct 3, 2012.

1. AWSquared

AWSquared Not very active here

This is the first time I've logged on to Serebii since April 2012 and I haven't posted since February. It's mainly cause I got bored with it and then forgot about it. I joined in October 2011 and remembered my one-year anniversary coming so I decided out of the blue to log in. Don't worry, it's not just for my one-year thing. I might come back for good. I'll try to be more active but I'm active on 3 other forums (I'm on Pokecommunity and Bulbagarden and a smaller forum called Evergrande City) so it's gonna be hard.

Anyway, glad to make your acquaintance or re-acquaintance if you remember me.

:)

2. yourstrulystevo

yourstrulystevo New Member

Well its nice to meet you and I hope you do stay you have nice pokemon teams lol

3. ShinyUmbreon189

ShinyUmbreon189 RealTalkRealFlow

Welcome my fellow friend from Pokecommunity. You obviously know me so no need to go into detail. Hope you stick around.

4. AWSquared

AWSquared Not very active here

Thanks! They're a bit out dated so I need to update them.

Yup. I know you I'm definitely gonna try to stay and come more often.

5. OshyHikari

OshyHikari c l a r i t y

Welcome back Aaron, it's Hikari10 here.

Glad you decided to come back for your one-year anniversary here!