• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm Back From the Dead!

LegendaryRotom

Celebrate, forum! I command thee!

Well, as always, if you follow me on deviantart this is essentially the same gallery.
So, for you newcomers here, enjoy my art and please keep your hands away from the Cresselia. :)

Cressi
The_Moon_is_Waning_by_NancelHack.jpg

lol glare. It was Darkrai!
daakuraai.jpg

Oh no. This is not pokemon. It is a still life.
002uuk.jpg

Absol
Absol_Forewarns_by_NancelHack.jpg

"The Metamorphosis" illustration. It's a centipede wearing a hat.
gregors.jpg

Fishy
Dollhouse_Fish_by_NancelHack.jpg

KingArmag

King of Armageddon
these... are horrific... I think thats what you were aiming for though, anyways, right?

The first one was a Cresselia? O_O

Yay! Zombies!

I would not wanna catch a fish like that. And is something going through absol's head? I can't tell.
*Points at sig if you didn't guess who I am*

I can't really see what's happening in any of them, except the first and last ones. But I must say... I love the abstract feel, and the strange, horrific aspect.
You have an amazing imagination. Please show us more!

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
These are certainly different, but awesome ^-^

I love your colouring and shading. It looks very professional.

I like how you incorproated the whole 2012 conspiracy with Absol. Quite a smart idea.

I love these :D