• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm back from the future!

umbreunatic

Vrije Nederlander
Welcome back I guess. Keep enjoying yourself like you did before
I'll try my best; thanks.
what you even know some dutch...

Anyway it is good to see you back, I missed your inteligent posts (not sarcasm) and your information, debating qualities..

sheesh it looks like I am sucking up ^_^..

And to answer a question you were probably about to ask, like "do I know you?" nah I don't know you that well, so I guess you didn't know me...

Last edited:

Foo

^I pity da
Welcome back.

-|Foo|-

Rageman

That's real neato
[img139]http://hayguys.net/kasey/mypokemans.jpg[/img139]
Welcome back, I dare you to post more :(

-Josh

LOL. "IM ON UR AKOUNT SHARDIN UR PUPLZ!"

Anyways, welcome back. You might remember me old account, Rageman.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
rofl Josh

zomg Eszett's back. Can we get some Newbie Lounge Assistance please?

lol

Thriller

Its almost time
Well, good to see you back. I never even knew you were gone, even more proof that I seem to be losing my interest in these forums.

Amaranth

Swag
Hello chilluns, nice to see y'all!

Yes, I decided to return to this place. After all, Kinslayer/Jynxo came back after decades of inactivity, so I guess I can come back after years.

But indeed, Andrew the slayed has returned from his graves to rescue the people of Kalevala...or maybe just those of SPPf.

Don't expect me to be as active as I once was though; one of the main reasons I quit was because of my disappointment with Diamond and Pearl. At first, I hated the games because they didn't have enough new Pokemon, then I came to like them after learning about the new moves and features, but then I started hating them again. I'm warming up to them a bit, but I can't be a D/P pimp anymore because my imagination has nowhere to run. But man, those were fun days ere it got released.

I still love Manyula, though; make no doubt about that. I also love the members of this site, as quirky as they are, for their unique charm that they give. Contrary to expectations, I've not forgotten about you - I might have said some objectionable things at one point, but I'm ready to make a difference.

So let us be merry and feast on some Tampere blood sausage, I've come to rescue the forum from its decadence.

i remember you = D anyway welcome

Dragonfan

Best. Rank. Ever!
But indeed, Andrew the slayed has returned from his graves to rescue the people of Kalevala...or maybe just those of SPPf.

People of Kalevala? How do you know about it?

myles213

Welcome Back!!

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Aye, we had good times thinking of ideas...very good times.

Good to have you back.

Mimori Kiryu

Welcome back, I knew someone was missing around the forums. =D

Eszett

one love
Firstly, I would like to state that apparently people are thinking our friendly neighborhood Jay hacked my account and that I was ratting him out. Allow me to make it clear that not only have I never said anything of the nature, but also that I'm the only one who's touched this account.

People of Kalevala? How do you know about it?
I'm a Fennophile. I tried reading the thing, but I only got through about eight or so runes - reading epic poems on a computer is hard on the eyes.

Thanks all for the warm welcomes. I'll try to make myself actually post, but I will read posts.