• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm back...I hope

JTrainer

Pokemon SwordMaster
Yes, JTrainer's back. I know, unbelievable. Gosh, after my...um..outburst a while back, I just hope I'm not banned! If this is in the wrong section, please let me know.

Anyway, about that outburst. I apologize for how I acted. It was very stupid of me. But it won't happen again for two reasons. One: because since I've been gone I've learned to control my temper. And Two: I am DONE posting my pokemon team. I don't want to take the risk of what happened last time happening again.

So anyway, I'm back, and I'm hoping you'll accept my apology.

Sapphire Kirby

Evaluation time!
Hello, and welcome back to the forums! I don't know what happened back then, but I hope you have a great time here and that your old friends forgive you.

If your memory of the rules is foggy, please refresh them. Rule breakers who don't read the rules are quite common the last few months.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
you remnind me of myself on another forum. I don't remember you, but welcome back anyways.