• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm Back! Nice to See You, Alola! (1126)

RafaSceptile

I'm not the biggest SM fan, but I have to say that's a cap if I ever saw one. This episode was great.

He was showed to not like SM on previous topics, so it is not worth to talk with him about a SM episode.

Ash with Kukui and Burnet's child was so CUTEEEEE.
Another thing, is the Island where Goh caught Exeggutor the same island on SM20? If it is, it was good because this was the Island where Ash declares his love for the Alola Region.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Easily the best episode of Journeys so far, no contest. This episode was executed PERFECTLY imo
I LOVE THAT WE SAW LILLIE IN PERSON
Theres no doubt about it shes 100 percent appearing in the series with mohn
The TR alola pokemon cameo was perfect
Couldnt have asked for a better alola episode, im content
also the rotom rotom interaction was great
My heart is so full rn:D:D:D

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
He was showed to not like SM on previous topics, so it is not worth to talk with him about a SM episode.

Ash with Kukui and Burnet's child was so CUTEEEEE.
Another thing, is the Island where Goh caught Exeggutor the same island on SM20? If it is, it was good because this was the Island where Ash declares his love for the Alola Region.
YEP, It was Treasure Island, love the continuity

MegaSalamence05

I know their will be gripes about the first initial return episode but at face value you gotta understand why they wanted Goh more at the forefront. Alola in itself is all about family and friendships, something Goh has very little of. (Friendships specifically, allows him to be put in an uncomfortable situation). I was literally smiling the entire time irregardless of what occured in the episode but knowing their going back to fully flesh out the customs and stuff. That aspect of it gets me really excited. I do wish the they held off this episode until the time slot change because it would have easily been better as a debut on a new night as a 2 parter.

RafaSceptile

I am now officially changing my most anticipated episode of Journeys from the first Alola episode, to the second Alola episode.

I hope by a Z-move Arc about the Mewnium Z, you know, because it is at some point related with Goh and Mew. It could work with Tapu Lele because it is the Psychic Deity Guardian and it can be the first Akala episode in a long time.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I know their will be gripes about the first initial return episode but at face value you gotta understand why they wanted Goh more at the forefront. Alola in itself is all about family and friendships, something Goh has very little of. (Friendships specifically, allows him to be put in an uncomfortable situation). I was literally smiling the entire time irregardless of what occured in the episode but knowing their going back to fully flesh out the customs and stuff. That aspect of it gets me really excited. I do wish the they held off this episode until the time slot change because it would have easily been better as a debut on a new night as a 2 parter.
People wont get it though, they just wanna complain about everything in the world lol, Goh focus for some people here is such an offense its amusing, and then there are people who just blindly hate on SM so expect them to talk **** about this ep too lol, if themes actually mattered to people here they might complain less and enjoy more but alas

squirtle009

Good episode, even though it didn't really amount to much because 20 minutes is not really enough to give everyone focus, since Alola had so many characters. But this episode could have set up some long term plotlines:

1. Seems like Lillie and Gladion are getting close to finding Mohn, that would probably be for a future episode. Hopefully they will meet Ash and Go in person as well.
2. Bewear, Stufful, Mimikyu and Mareanie appearing may foreshadow TR's reunion with them in future Alola episodes.
3. Hopefully Ash will use some of his Alola reserves in future World Coronation battles. May also open the door for his other reserves to come back as well. Greninja has been teased for quite some time now so hopefully we will see it return sooner or later.

Greninja has been teased? When?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I was so happy seeing his Alola team again. Wish they did more than just hug and eat but at least they acknowledged they exist. Still have doubts that they'll battle so I'll take what I can get. Nice cameos from Rotom Dex and TRio's mons.

The baby was adorable and I liked how they smacked Ash soon after meeting lol. Kukui and Burnet returning was also nice but I wish he came without telling them to see their reactions.

Update on the Aether family was a nice detail. Funny how they're getting focus in Masters right now too. Hopefully we don't wait too long to see Mohn.

The last part felt kind of forced. I get their intentions but I felt it lasted way too long especially when it ended on such an anticlimactic way. Loved the callback to the picture fron the last episode of SM and also the new friendship between Go and Kiawe. Thought that was Tapu Koko who saved them at first

Would've worked much better as a 2 parter. Regardless, easily my favorite episode so far.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I was so happy seeing his Alola team again. Wish they did more than just hug and eat but at least they acknowledged they exist. Still have doubts that they'll battle so I'll take what I can get. Nice cameos from Rotom Dex and TRio's mons.

The baby was adorable and I liked how they smacked Ash soon after meeting lol. Kukui and Burnet returning was also nice but I wish he came without telling them to see their reactions.

Update on the Aether family was a nice detail. Funny how they're getting focus in Masters right now too. Hopefully we don't wait too long to see Mohn.

The last part felt kind of forced. I get their intentions but I felt it lasted way too long especially when it ended on such an anticlimactic way. Loved the callback to the picture fron the last episode of SM and also the new friendship between Go and Kiawe. Thought that was Tapu Koko who saved them at first

Would've worked much better as a 2 parter. Regardless, easily my favorite episode so far.

I really really hope Incineroar and Melmetal battle in PWC battles in the future, im pretty damn sure melmetal will since they have to showcase its GMax form, im just hoping incineroar gets love too!

Decidueye23

I am a bit mixed with this episode. i really wish it were a two parter. There are just too many eoe dor one episods. Every retrning comapnion battles with the current one, it has been a norm so iwas expecting this. But i do wish we got some more moments between ash and his alolan pokemon. Also with each of the cast members.

Also, did they mention to goh about ash winning the league?