• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm Back! Nice to See You, Alola! (1126)

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Oh no, Goh vs Kiawe wasn't even a proper battle, it seems Kiawe was just testing him, lmao.

I had a feeling that would be the case, in a proper battle kiawe will destroy goh effortlessly and i dont think they will show a current companion getting beaten by past companion.

Anyways good episode but this episode would have been much better if this was a two parter, i think alola gang deserves 2 episodes for themself.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I really really hope Incineroar and Melmetal battle in PWC battles in the future, im pretty damn sure melmetal will since they have to showcase its GMax form, im just hoping incineroar gets love too!
That's all I want. Just one episode with them battling.

If that happens, I'll stop complaining about Riolu/Lucario for a majority of the rest of the series lol

RafaSceptile

I am a bit mixed with this episode. i really wish it were a two parter. There are just too many eoe dor one episods. Every retrning comapnion battles with the current one, it has been a norm so iwas expecting this. But i do wish we got some more moments between ash and his alolan pokemon. Also with each of the cast members.

Also, did they mention to goh about ash winning the league?

I don't think so, however maybe Goh already know that fact if he saw his trophy when he was in Ash's room on JN030

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I am a bit mixed with this episode. i really wish it were a two parter. There are just too many eoe dor one episods. Every retrning comapnion battles with the current one, it has been a norm so iwas expecting this. But i do wish we got some more moments between ash and his alolan pokemon. Also with each of the cast members.

Also, did they mention to goh about ash winning the league?
Sadly no

Decidueye23

I really really hope Incineroar and Melmetal battle in PWC battles in the future, im pretty damn sure melmetal will since they have to showcase its GMax form, im just hoping incineroar gets love too!
I def want to see incineroar but i m not sure melmetal will be brought back just for the gmax. I mean the anime didnt show all megas or z moves, and also it doesnt seem to be pushing dynmx ir gmax very much unless its a leone episode. I do wish that changes though.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I def want to see incineroar but i m not sure melmetal will be brought back just for the gmax. I mean the anime didnt show all megas or z moves, and also it doesnt seem to be pushing dynmx ir gmax very much unless its a leone episode. I do wish that changes though.
Im confident they will, Melmetal is a unique Go mon i doubt the anime would miss a chance to promote it

Rohanator

Melmetal and Incineroar have the highest posibilities because they have still stuff to show with their species.
Melmetal maybe but not Incineroar, from the writer's perspective that species has been showcased more than enough because the average viewer isn't gonna care that it was Kukui's rather than Satoshi's. Torracat evolving was just the cap on its arc, child surpasses the adult and becomes an adult themselves, we don't need to then see their life as an adult because we've already been shown it during their journey.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Can you imagine how easy it would have been to just not show Burnet at all in this episode, with how packed it was? We were blessed to have her pregnancy acknowledged at all, let alone the baby being born. That scene was almost criminally cute.
The baby holding ash's hand, burnet calling ash "big brother", my heart melted.
Also im so glad the journeys team met the alola team, that food scene was so good
Oh and mallow holding sobble was a pleasant sight

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I loved this episode tbh, if you ignore the Goh bits, there was still enough other stuff thrown in that it wasn't a total Goh fest.

Loved Ash's interactions with his baby brother, that was so cute <3!!! Also loved that Ash's pokemon all met up even if it was brief. That group eating shot was really cute.

Finally loved see my girl Lillie again <3!!!! I'm glad she'll be back properly later on.

Paree

It looked like it should have been a two parter but it sets up nicely to future alola episodes. It also looked like there were lot of important dialogs so I need to wait for the sub. Great nod to continuity as well. I’m pretty sure Ash will be using his alola mons in some matches. I don’t think Lycanroc appears in the outro song just to have a cameo in a single episode.

This episode is also a nod to the fact that Ash keeps contact with his past companions.

RLC

didn't feel like I got enough out of this I feel hungry for more, good ep tho
Easily the best episode of Journeys so far, no contest. This episode was executed PERFECTLY imo
this is a very biased statement to point that being an opinion isn't enough of an excuse, the episode in question being clearly rushed shuts down your second sentence already, off the top of my head I can see some episodes easily competing to be the best journeys episode so far (ep 32,34,25 and even the previous ep ).

RafaSceptile

didn't feel like I got enough out of this I feel hungry for more, good ep tho

this is a very biased statement to point that being an opinion isn't enough of an excuse, the episode in question being clearly rushed shuts down your second sentence already, off the top of my head I can see some episodes easily competing to be the best journeys episode so far (ep 32,34,25 and even the previous ep ).

Probably not the best, but very likely between the top10 of Journeys episodes currently

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
For a one part episode this was the most perfect alola episode, although i agree the korrina ep and this ep should have been 2 parts but oh well, hopefully s2 of journeys will have more 2 parters and arcs now that the slot is friday

They miss a chance with korrina episode, it should have been two parter and clemont and bonnie should have made there appearance there to meet ash and korrina. Past companions return episodes always have some emotions in it, it would have made those two episodes much better.

RafaSceptile

They miss a chance with korrina episode, it should have been two parter and clemont and bonnie should have made there appearance there to meet ash and korrina. Past companions return episodes always have some emotions in it, it would have made those two episodes much better.

I said it in a previous topic, they shouldn't skip the Lumiose City main airport so they can showcase Clemont and Bonnie, especially if Ash and Goh flew above the city.

Ultra Beast Lover

It's Alola, it was bound to be cute. I wasn't a big fan of SuMo's anime but it at least had a lot of cute moments which appears to continue here. I don't mind the Go battle, happened all the time with the exception of XY, funnily enough, the old companion always fights the new companion. And it's not the only Alola episode so it'll be fine.

Ryu Taylor

Unwavering beliefs. Richter Taylor is my name now.
First time skipping a JP Journeys episode. I suspected a certain catastrophe would happen, and many a tweet confirmed it did.