• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm Back! Nice to See You, Alola! (1126)

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
**** off with that troll ****.
They belong with Ash, not Worst Professor and some brat that shouldn't exist cause Ash is forever 10 -_-

Worst professor is fighting words

But honestly, what's the difference in the Alolamons staying in Alola or at Oak's? It's not like he uses old mons anymore either way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RafaSceptile

Deku was mumbling too loudly during the conference prior the beginning of the exam and Iida pointed out to the entire audience he was being too distracting and wanted the proctors to do something about him. No one was shown laughing, but the experience must have been very humiliating to Deku, who surely recognized he was at fault for it as he really was a nervous wreck until he saved Ochaco and impressed Iida greatly.

(Also, the people taking the test were separated into groups, so not all may have been interested in his screw up.)

In comparison, Kiawe started annoying Goh because apparently he wasn't worthy of being Ash's friend with no concrete evidence until Goh somehow proved it to him during that Serena-like battle. Like, wow. Where'd that come from. Chloe (and Sophocles) lucked out. It felt like the writers had to pad things out for the last minutes of the episode so they came up with...that instead of giving more focus to Goh trying to catch an Alolan Exeggcutor.

Goh fighting against Kiawe with a decent level of battle after to defeat the Karate Master is more realistic than Serena fighting against XY Ash with a decent level because she never won a battle (except maybe vs Miette and James I guess...)

KurashiDragon

Well-known Dragonite Enthusiast
I don't have a lot to say other than 3 things.

I wish it was a 2 parter.

Ash still isn't gonna do anything with his alolan pokemon huh.... >.>

WAIT THEY HAD A BABY!?! HAS IT SERIOUSLY BEEN A YEAR SENSE ASH WENT TO ALOLA?! AND HE'S STILL 10?!?

7.8 / 10 Not enough Alola

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Worst professor is fighting words

But honestly, what's the difference in the Alolamons staying in Alola or at Oak's? It's not like he uses old mons anymore either way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I expect Melmetal to at least return to gigantamax unless someone else happens to have one, but i'd rather they not do that.

I also believe Ash will use his reserves eventually, but right now it's still early ranking wise, since only 1 person has truly impeded Ash so far (he only went on a losing streak because of that one loss) and he looks to be getting her back shortly, perhaps when more trainers start causing Ash's rank to fluctuate it'll get him to pull out the big guns.

Ryu Taylor

Unwavering beliefs. Richter Taylor is my name now.
All I want is an episode with no Go or atleast minimal amount of him.

But we get... this instead. How bad a character needs to be for writers to have to get everyone to clap for his "goal".

Shilling Go so hard that is becoming really really annoying. I've even deleted PoGo off my phone. Couldn't bear to watch past few weeks of episodes because of Go shoving.

Alola had such a nice place in my heart. I liked the art, expressions, pretty much everything. Now it's tainted. Good thing I don't actually plan to see the episode and see warm Alola soiled by... that gangrenous creature.

I'll just watch XY or something till Ash catches something new or his Pokémons evolve.
I skipped this episode because of the S. Miyazaki music in it. That's nowhere near as petty as everything you just mentioned here. Kudos to you.

CupidKirby

All I want is an episode with no Go or atleast minimal amount of him.

But we get... this instead. How bad a character needs to be for writers to have to get everyone to clap for his "goal".

Shilling Go so hard that is becoming really really annoying. I've even deleted PoGo off my phone. Couldn't bear to watch past few weeks of episodes because of Go shoving.

Alola had such a nice place in my heart. I liked the art, expressions, pretty much everything. Now it's tainted. Good thing I don't actually plan to see the episode and see warm Alola soiled by... that gangrenous creature.

I'll just watch XY or something till Ash catches something new or his Pokémons evolve.

I can't wait for Goh to meet every single XY character in mythical episodes that you've never seen so the entire series is tainted enough for you to drop it.

RafaSceptile

I expect Melmetal to at least return to gigantamax unless someone else happens to have one, but i'd rather they not do that.

I also believe Ash will use his reserves eventually, but right now it's still early ranking wise, since only 1 person has truly impeded Ash so far (he only went on a losing streak because of that one loss) and he looks to be getting her back shortly, perhaps when more trainers start causing Ash's rank to fluctuate it'll get him to pull out the big guns.

Yeah, I'm not expecting reserves on PWC battles in at least below rank 500, the reason is because it is the moment of the JN team to shiny and in order to be strong, so at least they can be on par with the rest of reserves.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Wished there's a scene with TRio coming to visit the Bewear group, instead of the latter only being there as short cameos and not interacting with the main cast.

Go sure got alot of attention from the Alola group like the new kid in the block they all like to meet. Wished there's that much amount of interactions with the Kanto group back in SM, outside of Kiawe/Brock & Lana/Misty.

So Burnet and Kukui had a baby while Ash is still 10. Something is not right on how time goes in this anime.

Not so surprising that Go lost against Kiawe, especially since the latter used a Z-move in which the former isn't aware of and don't have other Poke gimmicks to back him of like Mega Evolution or Dynamax/Gigantamax, not to mention the lack of onscreen battles coming from him.

Ash's Alola Pokemons are really happy to see back their master. For some reason, I really wanted to see the Alolan Starters interacting with the Galarian Starters, since inter-generational starter interactions were a thing in the past series.

Good episode. It's good to see the Alola group again even if Lillie doesn't actually attend school to meet Go.

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
So Burnet and Kiawe had a baby while Ash is still 10. Something is not right on how time goes in this anime.
Burnet and Kiawe? Poor kukui, first burnet cheated on him with the masked royal and now with Kiawe :p

I skipped this episode because of the S. Miyazaki music in it. That's nowhere near as petty as everything you just mentioned here. Kudos to you.

This made me laugh so hard :D

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Burnet and Kiawe? Poor kukui, first burnet cheated on him with the masked royal and now with Kiawe :p
Oups, my mistake! Probably typed this really quick, especially that Kukui and Kiawe both started as a letter K and their names are 5 letters long that I didn't notice it as well. :p

as in the end it all came back to be about Goh.
This episode is about tormenting Goh.

Speaking of Goh, did Goh relly said he won't help Ash reaching his goal because goal is something that have to be reached on their own? Did he forget that he received help in catching Scyther and massive help in catching Golurk from Ash?

It is Rei or Lei?
It is Japanise anime, so it has to be Rei. L doesn't exist.

ShadowForce720

This episode is about tormenting Goh.

Speaking of Goh, did Goh relly said he won't help Ash reaching his goal because goal is something that have to be reached on their own? Did he forget that he received help in catching Scyther and massive help in catching Golurk from Ash?

I think your misinterpreting what he meant by it. He means he isn’t just specifically going to be Ash’s rival and solely focus on helping Ash achieve his goal.

Ash started his journey the same day as Go. At what point did he have time to go to Alola long enough to meet the locals?
Goh started his journey late because he was obssesed with Mew as starter.
I think your misinterpreting what he meant by it. He means he isn’t just specifically going to be Ash’s rival and solely focus on helping Ash achieve his goal.
Maybe the sub I watch is incorrect. It comes from kickassanime.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Goh started his journey late because he was obssesed with Mew as starter.

Maybe the sub I watch is incorrect. It comes from kickassanime.
I thought kissanime was dead

It was also funny seeing Farfetch'd looking so uncomfortable with Togedemaru staring at him
I was wondering about that too. Glad someone else notice it.
They're looking for a missing person and Ash is a friend of the family, how is the search a "private family affair"?
Even Ash and the others also help rescuing Lusamine.
And bets on Mohn being actually in Galar?
Considering Mohn was researching ultra beast/space and Eternatus is allien, that migh be a possibility that it is connected.
I thought kissanime was dead
kickassanime not kissanime.

Last edited:
The only thing I didn't like about his speech was the line "I have no intention of helping Satoshi reach his dream. Dreams are something you reach with your own power."
@ShadowForce720 this is what I meant earlier...