• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

-I'm Back-

kuro mizu

.//SPPF's Emo Ninja+
First ever 100% scratch fakemon *try to act like you're not impressed ;D*

humbirdeo2.png

I call it Humbird.

Yeah. Its so simple that its stupid o_O. I couldnt think of any other small fake to make, because Iknow I'd have no chance in making a bigger fake, I'd totaly mess it up.

???

C Spriter
First ever 100% scratch fakemon *try to act like you're not impressed ;D*

humbirdeo2.png

I call it Humbird.

Yeah. Its so simple that its stupid o_O. I couldnt think of any other small fake to make, because I know I'd have no chance in making a bigger fake, I'd totaly mess it up.

So, are you entering the fakemon contest? ;)
So what if it's simple?​
What do you mean you'd mess up if you made a bigger fakemon? So what, you're not going to try anyways?
BTW, get impatient waiting for you're last update to upload?​

kuro mizu

.//SPPF's Emo Ninja+
So, are you entering the fakemon contest? ;)
So what if it's simple?​
What do you mean you'd mess up if you made a bigger fakemon? So what, you're not going to try anyways?
BTW, get impatient waiting for you're last update to upload?​

eh, I dont think so. It doesnt even stand close to some of the entries ive seen so far.

And it'd turn out retarded if i made a bigger one, it'd look completely noobish. :/ and I dont want that. I just need to keep improving.

and sorry for the quadruple posting, i deleted 3 of em 0.0; sorry, my computer is high speed, but when i go on SPPF, it gets screwed up and slows down, and then eventually, it wont even laod the page, so then i have to restart my computer.

kuro mizu

.//SPPF's Emo Ninja+
Thanks for all the replies everybody. I hope I can keep this thread alive o_O

Heres a custom trainer card animation i made with the current D/P pokesho sprites. Yes, i gave credit to pokesho on the cards.

tcati5.gif

kuro mizu

.//SPPF's Emo Ninja+
Updated first page everybody. Check it out ^^

P.S. new rank ^.^

EDITTTTT heres an improved wurmplepie
wurmplepieedittap2.png
I made the outlines darker because they were too light.

Happy Lamesgiving day T_T

Last edited:

Lizard-kun

Serebii's Ninja
love the sprites man.
how do you give your sprites that, shady look?

kuro mizu

.//SPPF's Emo Ninja+
well...

love the sprites man.
how do you give your sprites that, shady look?

I...really dont know, It might just be my style. I always use custom colors and never black outlines ever...uhh other than that, I couldnt tell ya o_O

Any suggestions for a really cool evo line? Im bored x.x

Lizard-kun

Serebii's Ninja
I...really dont know, It might just be my style. I always use custom colors and never black outlines ever...uhh other than that, I couldnt tell ya o_O

Any suggestions for a really cool evo line? Im bored x.x
poliwag & aron evoline?