• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm Back!

Absoltastic

Pokemon Video Maker
Well, I'm spriting again, and I have a new mix!
cradilidabraau9.png
Cradilidabra! *adjustments on to do list*
tordongw4.png
Torpowdon
dungunkct6.png
Dungunk​
I accept constructive criticism!

Last edited:

Sharpedo Master

sprite well...the leg on the left looks a bit wierd and small compared to the other one, the tail has too much dark shading, the eye on the left looks a little "off" to me. hmmm but other then that its a great sprite

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
This does look a little bit quirky.
-Positioning of the yellow pattern on the body needs to move to the left (yours)
-The yellow above eye patterns are off in some way
-The head tentacles need to be more visible
-The neck is too thick

I also agree with the legs having two different sizes (which needs to be fixed). I can tell that a lot has been scratched, so thumbs up.

Cubone's Mother

The Hero has come...
Wow, these are really great! I agree with everyone else on the Cradilidabra (Did I even spell that right..? XD) but it is still a great sprite! I can hardly even scratch yet....My favorite by far is your Torpowdon, it is really cool how you made the sand smoke and made his eye closed like Torkoal's. I really like the shell on his back and the patterns on his body.

Great work, keep it up! d^_^b