• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

im back

fire fan 888

hey everybody. u probably dont remember me at all but im back to the forums. i need some good pokemon suggestions. plz pm me if u have any and its good to be back.

Last edited:
Seems familiar, but any member who likes 8 is fine by me, welcome XDDDD, if you want pokemon suggestions go here Awesome place just be sure to read the rules there, and someone will bound to help you. If this isn't it pls disregard :)

ShinxesAreCute

I srsy am a Shinx
hey everybody. u probably dont remember me at all but i back to the forums. i need some good pokemon suggestions. plz pm me if u have any and its good to be back.

And I thought I could escape the occassional bad grammer here ;-;
Unless you usually speak a language other than English, if you don't usually speak English, then I might be able to help you with your grammer.

fire fan 888

oh that was an accident O_O. srry. and thats for welcoming me back everyone. im looking for friends around here so pm me if u want to. thanks

Last edited: