• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm Confused... Is Tucker a Guy or a Girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I always thought Tucker was a guy, but I was reading a thread and it said Tucker was a girl. So I checked the emerald section under the battle dome and it said "...you get challenged by the dome leader. Beat her and you get the tactics symbol." But then I checked the episode guide for the Pokemon anime episode "Tactics Thearatics" and it refered to Tucker as a guy.

...I'm confused.

Shaymin~

He's a dude. Even in the anime it said so.

I thought he was a girl at first, too. See? Serebii isn't a reliable source.

Like everyone said, Tucker is a male, Electivire Addict. Tucker isn't a unisex name, if I'm correct. So, it automatically makes him a male. Unless he's transexual. Although, I doubt that.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
He is a man, well not all man, i find him a little feminine,Though in the anime all the girls are screaming at him ^^.
I'm very sure he's a man^^

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Since Japan doesn't have gender-specific nouns irc, and when that page was made, we only had a small sprite of Tucker (named Heath in Japan, not a common name or really strikingly male) so I can see the mistake.

Relative to Birdo.

Kuroshi

Tucker is a guy. Serebii has some errors on various pages. The page in question was probably from before Emeralds release, when everyone was guessing on the genders of the Frontier Brains.

Cyan

Mortal
Tucker is a dude. A gender-confused one, but a dude either way.

It's commonly known he's gay.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
He's a guy. He has a male name and in the anime, his voice sounds more masculin than feminine.

Status
Not open for further replies.