• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm curious to know who the night owls are.

Zephur19

It looks, and is pretty obvious, that this forum is a very active one! Which is great! But I want to know who the night owls of the forum are! So, if you're online on the forum past the time of 12 am, why? I myself am a HUGE night owl (hence me making this thread at 5:37 am EASTERN TIME) The reason I'm up at this hour really has nothing to do with work or anything of the sort. I was diagnosed with chronic insomnia by my doctor. For those who are confused of the definition on insomnia, it's a sleeping disorder where the person does not sleep for long periods of time. Basically with me, since I happen to be female, and females have this monthly, dreaded, horrible, yucky thing that happens (usually) every month, it has completely changed the hormones inside my body. Because of that, my body's sleeping schedule (I guess you can call it) went totally out of whack. Now normally, women don't become insomniacs because of their periods. But in my case, my body for some reason did. I hate the very existence of it, but I cant really control it. Now I want to know, is there anyone else going through something similar or different than my case? Share your story/stories!

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
I as well have insomnia. Right now it's 2:46 AM Pacific Time (-8GMT), and I don't know when I'll fall asleep. I have now gone 39 hours without sleep at the moment.

So yeah, I'm a night owl :)

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i am online by alot (mostly standby) during day but i am never online on this site after 10:30pm. that's the time when i hit the hay.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
I'm normally on line from midnight until 2 or 3am, mainly because I'm busy the most part of the day so the early am is my chill out time, though depending on what kind of day I've had I may just decide to hit the hay =P

I'll have more time on line for the next month as I'm off from work with a broken arm...as nice as it is to not have to work in a hell hole...I really hate being cooped up... I'll start to miss going out in a week tops =P

Chris

Old Coot
Well, it should be noted that we have people all over the world here, so there's really never a point where the forums are inactive.

As for me, I'm generally up at all sorts of hours. Sleeping schedule's been screwed with again.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Since it's a holiday, I'm not sleeping before 4am most days. I've gone to sleep at 6 or 7am more than once, and not slept at all on one night so far. I tend to spend a not insignificant amount of that time here, so I suppose I qualify.

I've got a bad habit of staying up until about 3 or 4am, and now that summer's over, I'm going to have to start getting up at 6. :/

scarecrow_stitches

blissfully dead
I'm a night owl... More or less. I'm usually working the bar during the day but lately they have me working evenings, so I don't get out of there til after last call. I blame the schedule shift for my recent late night forum activity. I do however get random bouts of insomnia, so it all just depends on work and my stupid restless brain.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Wake up late (like noonish), and am usually up until 2-3 AM EST. I'm not sure if that qualifies as Night Owl, but it's certainly not a Morning person. Anyway that'll change soon due to School starting again.

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
With it being Summer I'm often awake for 18-20 hours of the day. But I'm also known for sleeping for long timeperiods aswell including sleeping for over 32 hours once.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I'm nocturnal basically, I stay up late, sleep till like 1 or 2.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Mmhmm...I too have insomnia. Usually when I am online, I'm either asleep nearby or trying to get asleep. Even now, I'm trying to....been up for 38hours...

Shero

usually stay up till 4am. sometimes its and hour or two earlier but mostly at 4am. Might have some type of insomnia

Ethan

Banned
When there's not a party I'm usually up on this piece a crap into the wee hours of the night.

Not like there's much else to do past midnight except surf web.

Riversong

Buggy down.
I wake up by 10am, and very rarely make it past midnight before i'm asleep, even during summer. During the school year I'm usually sleeping by 10pm, so no, i'm not much of a night owl. I like being fully rested.

Last edited:

natie

Mr. F
LOOK AT ME GUYS I'M SO AWESOME I STAY UP PAST MIDNIGHT!

That said, I have to admit that I stay up till about 2-3 AM nearly every day, and get up at 7 AM again, fully awake. I suppose I can call myself lucky that I don't need a lot of sleep, no?

There's only one thing that always bothers me about sleeping nearly never: it's not good for your brain. D: But there's always so many things to do still, and I can't quit unless I fall asleep typing something. Which sucks.