• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm getting sick of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick

Banned
OH GOSH!!! Ok, I got Emerald and now I can use the moves in Emerald. I'm sorry that I've started like two threads only to close them. Now let's get started.

Blaziken @ Leftovers (Not raising until after Elite 4, due to wrong nature!!) *Bashamo*
Trait: Blaze
Adamant Nature (+Att, -Sp.Att)
- Swords Dance (Buy at Battle Frontier)
- Rock Slide (Buy at Battle Frontier)
- Sky Uppercut (Lv. 59)
- Flamethrower (TM 35)
Fire Blast is a no-no as it has only 5 PP

Sableye @ Leftovers (Training as soon as I get to Granite Cave) *Yamirami*
Trait: Keen Eye
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball (LV. 41)
- Seismic Toss (Buy at Battle Frontier)
- Protect (TM 17)
- Toxic (TM 06)
I replaced Knock Off with Seismic Toss because as you probably know Seismic Toss > Knock Off. Although Knock Off knocks off the opponents item, it's really not good in-game.

Absol @ Leftovers (Training as soon as I get beyond Fortree City) *Abusoru*
Trait: Pressure
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -Sp. Atk)
- Swords Dance (Buy at Battle Frontier)
- Return (TM 27)
- Shadow Ball (TM 30)
- Aerial Ace (TM 40)
Mabye not Return, suggestions?

Milotic @ Leftovers (Training as I get to Fortree City) *Mirokarosu*
Trait: Marvel Scale
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Surf (HM 03)
- Ice Beam (TM 13)
- Rest (TM 14)
- Sleep Talk (Move Tutor-Fortree City)
I see no problem here...:D I'm am definitely using Surf so don't change that.

Altaria @ Leftovers (Training as soon as I get beyond Fallabor Town) *Chiruttasu*
Trait: Natural Cure
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Claw (TM 02)
- Fly (HM 02)
- Earthquake (TM 26)
- Rest (TM 44)
Aerial Ace replaced with Fly and keeping it like that.

Breloom@Leftovers (WOOOTTTT!!!! I finally caught a Jolly one!!) *Kinogassa*
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -Sp. Atk)
-Spore (Learned by Shroomish at Lv. 54)
-Sky Uppercut (Lv. 36)
-Swords Dance (Buy at Battle Frontier)
-Mach Punch (Re-Move Tutor)
Mabye a bit crazy...

If you change something and I agree with the change I will update it in this post.

Last edited:

Sniper123

Good Eye Sniper
Well Fly really sucks harder than Aerial Ace so I would switch it back.
Use Breloom
Breloom@Leftovers
Adamant
Spore
Focus Punch
Swords Dance
Mach Punch/Decent HP

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Ok, do you think your better than Aragornbird. No I don't think so. And he (or she) said that Fly > Aerial Ace so HA! I'm keeping it.
WTF.

Where did I say that? Stop misquoting me. That will get you in trouble in real life. :mad:

Night Shade is dumb. Your Sableye can't hit Normals. Seismic Toss please.

Let Shroomish learn Spore, then evolve it to Breloom, then simply use the Move Tutor with Breloom to reteach Mach Punch

The Mighty Wurmple

Impish>Bold on Sableye please.

Also, you can use Sludge Bomb over Mach Punch on Breloom if you want. It is stuffed if a ghost type comes along.

Fire Blast is better than Flamethrower, and the PP doesn't really matter in the Battle Frontier; they only use 3 Pokemon. The Battle Pyramid may be an exception though.

And it's much faster just to level a Shroomish up to level 54 or whatever you need it to be to learn Spore, and then use the Move Tutor. You can even Rare Candy it up, as long as you EV train when it's a Breloom (That's if you EV train)

Scepgatr

So you have changed the Modest Altaria to an Adamant one. You could replace Dragon Claw with Dragon Dance (level 40).

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
DD Altaria is Lame. If you want a DDer, use Salamence. Or Dragonite. Both are better than Altaria. At least with FlameClaw, you can cover more types without having to set up, because it will seriously take over two or three DDs before Altaria can do any major damage to stuff.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
I don't hate DD, it's just not worth it for Altaria.

Altaria @Leftovers
Calm Nature
-Flamethrower
-Dragon Claw
-Rest
-Sing

Status
Not open for further replies.