• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm getting sick of this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt use Sableye at all...

And Altaria should be Modest with Dragonthrow or Adamant with DD and it noone in the right mind would use Fly over Aerial Ace!

Slick

Banned
Can we talk more about my Breloom and it's nature? I have caught 13 Brelooms and none are Adamant. I have, Modest, Bashful, Sassy, Naughty and something else that I can't remember...

minimoose10

Use adamant or Jolly, none of those that u have and don't put fly on the moveset aragornbird gave u. just stop being lazy and switch pokemon out when u have to fly

POKEMON KING LEAFGREEN

Fly is noobish...

It's it's much more powerful than Aerial Ace...

Aerial Ace never misses...

Fly gives your opponent a ***FREE*** chance to use a Stat-Upping move like Swords Dance/Dragon Dance...

Gives your opponent a ***FREE*** chance to Light Screen/Reflect...

Opponent can switch out and your screwed...

Opponent can Protect...

Fly is for noobs...

If you can't give a good reason of why to use Fly, don't use it...

...geez

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
I think he's only using Fly because he's too friggin' lazy to use an HM Slave.

Wow, aragornbird's built some sort of rep. in the ingame RMT section. How does it feel to have a bunch of newbies suck up to you.
lol. Well, it's not my fault none of the competitive battlers want to rate in-game teams (excluding Frost Nova sometimes).

minimoose10

bold nature is a terrible idea..use adamant and jolly is acceptable...like about 20 people have already said

and i cant see how somebody is that lazy that they wouldnt move one pokemon and go where they need and then put it back when you're there...it's just retarded

Last edited:

Slick

Banned
bold nature is a terrible idea..use adamant and jolly is acceptable...like about 20 people have already said

and i cant see how somebody is that lazy that they wouldnt one pokemon and go where they need and then put it back when your there...it's just retarded

Stop flaming me. Your here to help me not criticise me. I admit I'm a bit stubborn but what other move is going to replace Fly. I'm definitely not settling for Sing. Now can we talk about the Breloom and not the Altaria?

minimoose10

Stop flaming me. Your here to help me not criticise me. I admit I'm a bit stubborn but what other move is going to replace Fly. I'm definitely not settling for Sing. Now can we talk about the Breloom and not the Altaria?

that was not flaming, i said it was a terrible idea because breloom does not want bold which hurts the main stat u want which is attack. And if u want help with moves u should follow the basics for teams (HM's other than surf are bad)

Brellom@leftovers
Spore
Focus Punch
Brick Break/Sky Uppercut
Swords Dance/Mach Punch

Last edited:

minimoose10

Spore is necessary and amazingly good...

spore the opponent and focus punch away

Go with Adamant nature

minimoose10

Why would u use modest nature? The moveset doesnt even use special attacks...that would be terrible

BigCharizard

I think that you're missing the point. You don't want a nature that lowers attack, like Bold and Modest do. People are saying Adamant and Jolly because they raise useful stats while lowering less useful stats.

Last edited:

minimoose10

Why don't u just breed a shroomish and have a slugma in the first slot...you will hatch stuff more than you'll find them in the forest

Status
Not open for further replies.