• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing...

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Okay,I was in a bus,going to a college trip. And the teacher was like,you wanna' play a game. And of course,we said yes.

The game goes like this...

"I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing..."
and then you say something that starts with "A".
Then the next person repeats the begining of the last person,and adds something else...but then it has to start with "B".

Example:
1:I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing...apples.

2:I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing apples,and a ball.

And so on...

The chain will keep going until I say stop. Then I will post a new theme.
Like I'll change it from to a picnic,to a party. :)

Rules:
-No double-posting
-Nothing innapropriate
-Have fun with it

So okay,I'll start it.

I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing ants.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Thanks for playing. :(
I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing ants,a beetle,and cicada's.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I'm going on a picnic and I'm bringing ants, a beetle, cicadas, a dolphin and an emu.

Mew The Gato

Last edited:

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
I am going on a picnic and I'm bringing ants,beetles,cicadas,dolphins,emus,a fridge,a ghost,and a hose.

Mew The Gato

RzK

Meow
I am going on a picnic and I am bringing ants, beetles, cicadas, dolphins, emus, a fridge, a ghost, a hose, an Infernape and a jar full of salt.

Mew The Gato

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I am going on a picnic and I'm bringing ants, a beetle, cicadas, a dolphin, an emu, a fridge, a ghost, a hose, an Infernape, a jar full of salt, a king and a lemur.

Mew The Gato

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
I am going on a picnic and I am bringing ants, a beetle, a cicadas, a dolphin, an emu, a fridge, a ghost, a hose, an Infernape, a jar full of salt, a king, a lemur, a mansion and a New York City hat.

Last edited:

Mew The Gato

I am going on a picnic and I am bringing ants, a beetle, a cicadas, a dolphin, an emu, a fridge, a ghost, a hose, an Infernape, a jar full of salt, a king, a lemur, a mansion, a New York City hat and an Oshawott.

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
I am going on a picnic and I am bringing ants, a beetle, a cicadas, a dolphin, an emu, a fridge, a ghost, a hose, an Infernape, a jar full of salt, a king, a lemur, a mansion, a New York City hat, an Oshawott and a Payapa Berry.

Mew The Gato

I am going on a picnic and I am bringing ants, a beetle, a cicadas, a dolphin, an emu, a fridge, a ghost, a hose, an Infernape, a jar full of salt, a king, a lemur, a mansion, a New York City hat, an Oshawott, a Payapa Berry and a roller coaster.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I am going on a picnic and I am bringing ants, a beetle, a cicadas, a dolphin, an emu, a fridge, a ghost, a hose, an Infernape, a jar full of salt, a king, a lemur, a mansion, a New York City hat, an Oshawott, a Payapa Berry, a roller coaster and an Umbrella

Mew The Gato

I am going on a picnic and I am bringing ants, a beetle, a cicadas, a dolphin, an emu, a fridge, a ghost, a hose, an Infernape, a jar full of salt, a king, a lemur, a mansion, a New York City hat, an Oshawott, a Payapa Berry, a roller coaster and an Umbrella

What happened to S and T?

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
lmao bro, this thread is gonna be massive by like the 10th page. hahaha anyways.

I am going on a picnic and I am bringing ants, a beetle, a cicadas, a dolphin, an emu, a fridge, a ghost, a hose, an Infernape, a jar full of salt, a king, a lemur, a mansion, a New York City hat, an Oshawott, a Payapa Berry,a roller coaster and The Bhagavad Gita