• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm here from 2005, what's up?

/Exiled/

EternallyParadoxical
How y'all doing today?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Welcome back! Doing ok. Looking forward to Brilliant Diamond. How about you?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I joined here in late 2005, where I was a terrible member (to be fair, I was a teenager).

But hey, enjoy your stay.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
lemme guess, just due to Misdreavus?
No, I like Palkia better. I pick games based on box Legendaries. Had no idea Misdreavus was even in the game.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
No, I like Palkia better. I pick games based on box Legendaries. Had no idea Misdreavus was even in the game.
I mean Mismagius exists, so it'd be weird if Misdreavus wasn't in the game

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I was a lurker back in 2005 and for many years. I used the site for information regarding the games at the time. I'll be picking up Diamond release day and eventually I'll get Pearl as well. Welcome back!

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I’m getting both in the dual pack. People thought it was ridiculous that I wanted to get it when the games are the same price when bought together separately but I did it to get the bonus that dual packs tend to give. I’m starting off with Diamond because I prefer Dialga a bit more than Palkia.