• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm in a fix

Dean

Wonder of Thunder!
Hey, I'm making a pokemon team with special egg moves and i need help on the last pokemon. Here at what the moves the pokemon i've already bred know:

Snorlax
Thunderbolt
Surf
Pursuit*
Zen Headbutt*

Lucario
Aura Sphere
Bone Rush
Sky Uppercut*
Blaze Kick*

Ninetails
Flamethrower
Faint Attack*
Energy Ball*
Extrasensory

Marowak
Brick Break
Bone Club
AncientPower*
Iron Head*

Skarmory
Fly
Flash Cannon
Pursuit*
Drill Peck*

* Egg move

What is one more pokemon I should have with egg moves. Can you help me please?

Changes/suggestions in bold.

Hey, I'm making a pokemon team with special egg moves and i need help on the last pokemon. Here at what the moves the pokemon i've already bred know:

Snorlax
Body Slam/Return
Curse

EQ/Crunch
Rest

Snorlax has a terrible Sp.Attack, so don't teach it Sp.Attacks. Body Slam or Return for STAB. Curse and Rest make a great combo with her already high Sp.Defense. Just use Curse once or twice and this thing can hit hard. Rest off any damage you've accumulated. Pursuit is generally better on faster Pokemon, btw. Snorlax is extremely slow.

Lucario
Swords Dance/Extreme Speed
Crunch

Sky Uppercut* or Close Combat
Blaze Kick* or Stone Edge/Bullet Punch

If you give it Extreme Speed, have it hold a Choice Band. If you want Swords Dance, go with the Life Orb. Close Combat has a lot more power than Sky Uppercut, but if you want more PP and you don't like the Defense/Sp.Defense drop, you can stick to Sky Uppercut.

Ninetails
Flamethrower
Nasty Plot
Energy Ball*
Hypnosis

Ninetales can deliver Hypnosis quickly due to her high Speed. Nasty Plot is there to charge up while the opponent is asleep, and attempt to sweep. Ninetales doesn't have a good Attack, so don't teach her Faint Attack.

Marowak
-Double-Edge
-EQ
-Stone Edge/Rock Slide
-Fire Punch/Aerial Ace/Brick Break/Iron Head

If you have a Thick Club, she hits extremely hard. Double Edge with the Rock Head ability means that you have an attack with a 120 Base Power and no recoil. :eek: EQ does so much more than Bone Club, btw. Also, Steel generally isn't a good offensive type unless you're getting STAB, which you're not. Iron Head isn't needed, but it can go in the last slot if you want.

Skarmory
Roost
Spikes
Toxic

Drill Peck*

Skarmory has a very low Sp.Attack, so Flash Cannon will not do much damage at all. Roost is there since Skarmory is a defensive Pokemon and it provides a way to recover Hp. Use Spikes to hurt Pokemon that switch in. Toxic is a good way to deal additional damage to the opponent. Since you have Drill Peck, Fly isn't a good idea to have on the same set.

* Egg move

What is one more pokemon I should have with egg moves. Can you help me please?