• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm Kinda Getting Tired of These

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
I bet you are too. My friends want another "create a rule" tourney. This time, I have to use only one category of direct damage move, as in Special Attack or Attack. I picked Special Attack. This is the team I am preparing for this tourney. We also have a full tourney rule that we have to use at least 1 poke from each gen, with 1 wildcard. Here is my team.

Alakazam @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Moves:
-Psyshock
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast
-Hidden Power (Fire)

I use this so much it almost gets old. Pretty straight forward. Hidden Power will clash with the rest of the team, but I can't change it because of an in tourney bet. Other than that, if you need an explanation, look at one of my earlier threads. It's on like 3.

Politoed @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
Ability: Drizzle
Moves:
-Hydro Pump
-Ice Beam
-Hidden Power (Grass)
-Hypnosis

My core. This weather will help me loads. Hydro Pump is Super STAB, Ice Beam gets great coverage, as does HP (Grass). Hypnosis is a last resort to cripple an opponent.

Sceptile @ Grass Gem
Modest Nature
Ability: Unburden
Moves:
-Giga Drain
-Hidden Power (Rock)
-Dragon Pulse
-Focus Blast

Unburden Sceptile is just decimates opponents. Grass Gem STAB Giga Drain kills a lot of things. Hidden Power (Rock) is for coverage, Dragon Pulse gets neutrality, and Focus Blast just has tons of power.

Lucario @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
Ability: Inner Focus
Moves:
-Nasty Plot
-Aura Sphere
-Shadow Ball
-Vacuum Wave

Nasty Plot Lucario. Aura Sphere and Shadow Ball get perfect neutral coverage, and Vacuum Wave is for priority.

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
Ability: Flame Body
Moves:
-Quiver Dance
-Bug Buzz
-Fire Blast
-Hurricane

Standard rain Volcarona. If you need this explained, jsut ask, as I will not explain it.

Keldeo @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
Ability: Justified
Moves:
-Calm Mind
-Hydro Pump
-Hidden Power (Ghost)
-Secret Sword

Keldeo is just amazing in rain. Calm Mind to boost, SS and Hidden Power have perfect coverage, and Hydro Pump destroys.

That is my team. Now rate away!

Tsumiki

Tsun Tsun~
Before rating, I'd like to say something about your attitude. You're assumin that people rating hav read your previous RMTs. That alone is pretty much telling those who haven't to go away. Next time, don't do so. I may be overreacting, but that's what I think.

Standard rain Volcarona. If you need this explained, jsut ask, as I will not explain it.
This also rubs me the wrong way. If you're not going to explain, just don't.

Yeah, these are minor nitpicks, and I'm not trying to start an argument or anything.

Imo give Politoed Scarf>Specs to make the most out of Hypnosis

I'm iffy about HP Ghost on Keldeo. I'd run Ice / Electric over it for better SE coverage.

koosbane

master breeder
I think locking politoed into a move is bad especially trying to use hypnosis. also, I think a bulkier toad is the way to go. bold nature with 252 hp 96 def 160 sp att. I feel that would be bulky enough to live for a while. another obvious thought would be to replace your item, lefties is obvious, but you could employ a rest chesto berry instead of hypnosis.

On a side note i battled a guy with a drizzle toad and he used perish song to force switches.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I kinda agree with FS , you don't need you don't to post teams and whatnot >.>

How exactly does a Rain Volcarona function? By getting OHKOed by STAB Water Type moves also boosted by Rain? Or getting your main STAB's damage halfed?

You seem to have muliple Glass Cannons , so I suggest this.

Politoed @ Leftovers
Bold / Drizzle
252 Speed / 140 Def / 68 Sp.Atk / 46 Sp.Def
• Scald
• Encore
• Perish Song
• Ice Beam

Basically Encore , Perish Song and put them to Sleep , with Scald for the Burn chance. Ice Beam kills off Grass Types and you know.