• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm losing posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Yeah, in the last 5 or 10 minutes my postcount has dropped by eight.

However, the first post shown when I View All Posts By R. New is still the same. The most likely explanation I can think of is that eight posts I've made have been in threads that have been moved into postcount-less forums. Still...

WHAT IN THE NAME OF HECK IS HAPPENING?

Last edited:
Well, your post count is a total of the number of posts made under your username on this forum.

So if some of the posts that you have made have been deleted, or have been in threads that have been deleted, then your post count will drop, as the database will forget that you made those posts.

So either your posts have been deleted, or, as you suggested, some threads that you have posted in have been moved to another forum where posts don't increase your post count.

My post count has dropped too. This happens to me on a regular basis. It's nothing to worry about to be honest.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
One of our mods has deleted all their posts since the creation of the forums so any threads of theirs that you have posted in will have since disappeared

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I know why Staff are deleating them >_> same as the groups they deleate them

Status
Not open for further replies.