• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm Making a Pokemon Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

janoth

Northra Writer
Didn't know where else to put this so...
I'm currently working on a game entitled: Pokemon Legends. It serves as a kinda sequal to Pokemon Emerald. The game focuses around Anna, the Daughter of May and Brendon(Ewwww! Reproduction!). Anna travels around Hoenn challenging gyms(most with new leaders), uncovering secrets, and battling the forces of evil!
the game isn't quite as "interactive" as the official Pokemon Games are. You can't catch your own pokemon, or name them, or anything in this game. The pokemon you catch are decided by me! The battling system is more actiony than RPG. It's like a battle in the games, but you move your back sprite around, and each move is triggered by a button. I'll post more information on it soon! I'm still in the conceptual stage, and am open to ideas, so if you have any, please post!

Last edited:

janoth

Northra Writer
If anyone is good at making sprites of both people and pokemon, large versions, and feild versions, and would be interested in making some for this project, please PM me. I'll be sure to have you in the credits!

Mirai Mirai

rabid kitten
BTW, the character's name would be Brendan. Not Brendon.

super_smeargle

Dawn's boyfriend <3
for sprites use pixel overs (where you take tcg or ken sugimori art and make them into sprites with photoshop or paint)

super_smeargle

Dawn's boyfriend <3
for sprites use pixel overs (where you take tcg or ken sugimori art and make them into sprites with photoshop or paint)

Kazekun

Definetly interested in this game!

Evil Genius

Are you actually putting it on a flash drive, or is it just an idea?

janoth

Northra Writer
It won't be made with Flash. The game is being made with a little something called Klik 'N Play. It's a seemingly weak game maker at first, but if you know how to use it, you can make incredible games with it. I've been working hard on learning more about KNP since my last game(Archer of Felanour, which kinda sucked) and now believe that I can take on this game. Evil Genius, all it really is right now is just an idea as you said, and as I said(still in conceptual stage). However, I have experemented with the battle system, and have thought up most of the characters and the main plot of the story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.