• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm new ~ And stuff.

Chiisai-Kagami♥

Kimono Girl Chiisai
Hii ~ You can all call me Chiisai, (that's my pokemon trainer name) o v o I like pokemon contests the most and such XD So. I mostly joined Serebii for pokemon tips and gamer help ~ Such as things like 'which would be best nature for yatta yatta, or moveset etc.' Not sure which fourm that is. Anyone know?

shady56

Blazing With Heart
welcome online then :3
couldnt honestly say i know where it is at on the forums
but i know the natures
and if you need help im here

Chiisai-Kagami♥

Kimono Girl Chiisai
Not really just natures I guess.

I have a Modest nature Cottonee. I was wonder what sorta of moveset would be good for him,anndd what EV set would be good.

shady56

Blazing With Heart
i usually dont ev train but modest nature for cottonee i would keep because cottonee isnt really a physical attacker
i think going to pokemon games 5th generation black and white discussion could help you more out with your gaming needs

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.