• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm new here^^

Z

Zangetsu

Hey, I'm new here. My friend, Baraneyasha said that the Sppf forums were awesome and it offered a lot. I've read the rules, so I will not double post, post random smilies and try not to make dumb threads. She also mentioned that there was a great fanfiction. It was about 2 regions battling or sumthing. But I don't know where I cuold find it. Could sumone lend a hand?

C

Carpetted!

Finally! A newbie who doesn't post random smilies! The fanfiction if probably in the fanfiction section.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Well, there are quite a few fics that refer to such a topic. But, nevertheless, welcome to SPPf. Seeing as you have undoubtedly read the rules, due to your knowledge of the rules, I suppose that you will have a nice time here. ^_^

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Welcome to the forums, please read the rules so everyobe can enjoy their stay here and if you want to be friends just pm me ok.

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Smart newbies. :D Welcome. Don't worry, we don't bite hard.

Final Flash

I've still got it.
Welcome to the forums,Remember to keep following the rules,Pm me to be friends,Or to talk.

Last edited:

ArteMagica

Love. Honor. Truth
Welcome to sppf.I can tell that you will have a great time here.

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
BlazikenTyphlosion said:
*Yay* That's the best fanfic Ever! For anyone who wants the link, it's http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=89715. It's also good you feel loved. :D If you want another buddy or any help, feel free to PM me.

Lol, thanks for advertising my fic and showing me you love it>_> but it's not the best fic ever. But I try my best-.-

Anyways welcome to the serebii forums zangetsu. If you need a fwend just give me a PM. Also I think you're the first newb(no offence) to not post random smilies like crazy O_O.

O

Orgasmo

DKzM0mA said:
Also I think you're the first newb(no offence) to not post random smilies like crazy O_O.
'Newb' isn't offensive >_>
Newb =/= n00b.