• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm New

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
Hello. My name is John, I'm 10, I belive I have the rules down, and my favorite pokemon is Manene. I think this is going to be a nice place to be.

Z

Zapdos

It is! You will be addicted 24/7 in these forums! Have fun, and Welcome :D

A

Articuno

Hey Manene, or should I say John.
Welcome, and I'm glad to hear it.
Good job on already reading the rules.
Have fun here and enjoy SPPf, which by the way stands for Serebii Pokemon Pages forums.

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
Not to nag you, but please call me Manene.

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
Thank You, Articuno!

Swampy

Crack the Skye
Manene said:
Hello. My name is John, I'm 10, I belive I have the rules down, and my favorite pokemon is Manene. I think this is going to be a nice place to be.
Welcome. Please try to avoid giving out too much personal information. But most of all, have fun!

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
I'll rember that, SwampyGroudon.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
It is! You will be addicted 24/7 in these forums!
Hmm....no. If our new friend Manene is addicted to the forums 24/7, then he has a mental condition. :Ð
Oh, and welcome. e.e;

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
Just wanted everyone to know that I'm usually not here on weekends. By the way, does anyone stay up 'till 12:00 on Fri. & Sat.?

EDIT: I may post till 12:00.

Last edited:
Z

Zapdos

I do! I hate sleeping sometimes :D I think it is boring for me. Just my opinion. By the way, I wasn't logged on before. Sorry :( What did you want help with?

S

~+Shuu's Lover+~

Welcome Dude!!!! if you need help with anything or just want to talk, pm me

Welcome to SPPf Manene!! Wow, there are a lot of people registering here today!! Have fun posting here!! ^_^

Here are some rules and links for you to look at!! However, credit for these links goes to Midnight Eefi, who posted a list of links and who inspired me to make a list of my own, as well as the people that wrote these articles!!

User Control Panel
Use this to make changes to your siggy and update you profile, set your options, add an avatar and a profile piccy, and other cool things.

Rules
These are the rules at the forums. You definitely need to read this, following the rules will be the best way to keep everybody on the forums happy, both yourself and the other members and staff. By following the rules, and displaying good judgement and posting skills will help you become a respected member of the community.

Complete Signature Rules
This post shows in detail the rules that you need to follow when making your siggy. If there is any confusion, you may get you siggy checked in the official siggy checking thread. Get your Signature Checked!!

Newbie Help Topic/FAQ
This is a very helpful thread that gives a lot of info about the forums and how things work around here.

Forum Search
Use this to search for info on the forums. There is a chance that the answer to your questions may have already been answered.

Adopt-A-Newbie Agency
This is a thread for new members to be adopted or for older members to adopt a new member. Basically, this is just for older members to help out new members until they get used to the forums.

Official Username Change Thread
If you ever want your username changed, then post a request here!!

Log Out Problems? This might help.
This is where you should go if you are having problems logging out of the forums.

Serebii Forum Moderators/Administrators List
Moderator-Moderators can delete threads, edit threads, move threads, and delete posts, but only in the forums that they moderate.

Moderator+-Moderators+ can do everything that regular mods can, and they can also edit siggies and even ban members, but only in the forums that they mod.

Super Moderator-They can do everything that Moderators+ can, but they do these things in every forum.

Administrator-They can do pretty much anything by using the Administrator Control Panel.

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
I think I saw you on another thread, American Idiot...

S

~+Shuu's Lover+~

Yup, I'm starting to enjoy this introducing newbies thing dude, hope you don't mind I call you that, it's just my style ;)

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
Thats fine, American Idiot, but I'd prefer that you'd call me Manene.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Welcome to the forums! Thanks for reading the rules, it really helps our community, one person can make all the difference :p

Justineer

The Blazikenator
Zapdos said:
It is! You will be addicted 24/7 in these forums! Have fun, and Welcome :D
I'm addicted, I think. I stayed up to 4 AM on here once. Anyway, welcome, Manene! BTW, you have pretty good grammar for a ten year old. There are some 18 year old idiots who use horrible grammar. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me about them.