• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Im new

SilverMist

Spongebob lover!
Hey I'm brand new :D and I exsist. Please friend me, I only have like 4-5-6 friends and ones my brother (Toobworm) XD

me too! lol

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Good day to you! Welcome to SPPf.

I would be more than happy to be your friend, if you'd like.

SilverMist

Spongebob lover!
Lol thanks fissure

Ok since I'm new.... Please friend me when you view!!! Heyyy it rhymes!!!:D

I'm super nice by the way. And I only have 7 friends. NEED MORE

~please reply letting me know who viewed or friend!!! Thank you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
Hey I'm brand new :D and I exsist. Please friend me, I only have like 4-5-6 friends and ones my brother (Toobworm) XD
Well nice to meet you. I do believe I seen your brother around the forum before. Anyhow welcome to the forum!

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
Nice to meet you silver mist! :) welcome, I'll help you in any way if you need, just pm me! Have a great time here, it's an awesome place! :)

Toobworm owes me $5.

But welcome to SPPf regardless.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Nice to meet you. Welcome to Serebii

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Welcome, and hey. You might not think it, but you're lucky. I know people from 2008 that have like 3 friends. But regardless, have fun at the forums, hopefully as much as I do. :)

BlazingCharizard39

Torrent of Awesome
Welcome!!!!!!

Kunaiman9u9

Magikarp Salesman
Hey its always cool to meet some new people no matter where you go. I'm kinda new to the whole forum scene myself so I could use some cool friends too hah.