• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"I'm on the road to Viridian City" - what does this even mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

castlewars

Chesnaught=Bowser
If you look below someone's rank, there should be some small green tab, and when you hover your mouse over it, it says something like "<person name> is on the road to Viridian City" or "<person name> could go either way". I checked and I have a hunch rep's got nothing to do with this, and I had taken a hiatus from the forums for over a year, so I don't know what this even means.

What does this green tab actually mean, and what does this Viridian City message actually denote?

It's your reputation standing.

This should answer your questions.

On the Road to Viridian City is the starting place for rep, I'm not sure when it changes to '__ could go either way' or '___ has a friendly aura'.

For future reference, you can ask questions in this thread :]

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Like the others said, it's your reputation. The more reputation you get leads in your rank changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.