• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Im so proud

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
My son found thePokemon Gale of Darkness disc for the Game Cube the other day and has been playing it with intensity. It' so fun to see an old game getting new love!

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
i love XD! i've played thru that game at least 7 times. i usually start over 3 or 4 times a year...i'm currently on mt battle no. 100, resetting for a good natured cyndaquil.

Last edited:

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
XD is a good game. I am actually going to restart mine when I get the time.

abrar14

Statter Master
Thats great malanu :)

CMD Calcio

L'Amore per Sempre
I don't actually own XD but I played it at my friend's place back in the day. Reading this brings back memories. I wish there were a place where I live now that carried it...

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
pokemon XD Gale of Darkness was amazing. I'm gonna restart it soon.

Iblistech

Simply Fabulous
I always restart that game every time I beat it. It's just that much fun to play, even though it's pretty old.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I've been planning on restarting XD, but I probably won't have time to do it until summer at the earliest. I haven't played through the story in a long time, so I'm looking forward to playing it again.

I also hope that my future kids will enjoy my Pokemon games. ^_^

Great to read! I love Pokemon Colosseum and XD and replay them a lot! I started an XD file some months ago, and EV train there and select by natures and try to do as good as possible in the Orre Colosseum, I won all rounds except for the Eldes round. I have more than 20 EV trained Pokemon on that XD file. I also used some Pokemon I normally rarely used in the past. And I have more than one memory card, so if I want to start again, I don't have to ditch my EV trained Pokemon, and I could always trade them to LeafGreen or Emerald when needed.