• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.:I'm still alive:Mohawk:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't posted art in a while. I wanted to draw a person with a mohawk, and this was the result. And I PURPOSELY left out the pupils cause I wanted to and I liked the blank stare.

mohawk4ov.png

Please comment and Do Not Steal This!

Last edited:
S

Summer Wolf

OHhhh, hair looks prew-ty!

... Now that I got that out, I'll actually make a somewhat intellegant comment ^^;;; I like the coloring, especially on the hair, and the pupiless look is a little... scary *shudders*

I don't really see anything wrong with this picture so, great job! Your art rocks!

A

AKEBOSHI

I love the yellow/skin colorish and white contrast on her skin, and the way you smudge the hair is beautiful making is so real.I think you should move the mouth abit to the left, but than that is just my opinion ^.^ This is a stand out, I love your choice of bg color :3

Status
Not open for further replies.