• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Im Stuck!

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
Have you Ever been stuck at a point in a game becuase the battles were to hard?
The fighting E-4 in white(cant remember his name) is preventing me from beating to the game, so I can move on with my life. I even have An Archeaops & thundurus in my party & I still cant beat him!
& of course Whiteny, Clair, & Tate & Lisa were pains too.

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I remember like in platinum i think,i was having hard time beating the psychic E4 took me like forever :/
also in fire red, I HATED LANCE!!!! oh how much dragonites he had during the first run of E4 WAS HORRIBLE.
And in black,training snivy was tiring i had to waste alotta potions on it to survive :/.

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
The first few times I played G/S I had a lot of trouble with Whitney. The Battle Frontiers always give me a lot of trouble too and some of the big battles in Colosseum and XD. Actually now that I think about it, the Ardos battle in XD was one of my toughest battles at the time.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
One time in a playthrough of Sapphire, I couldn't beat the E4 (drake in particular). So I gave up completely. I started over shortly after.

Wardek

U & I
It took me the hell to beat the E4, then i used RC and levelled up all my team into level 90, then wiped the E4.

golduck#1

Red/Blue/Yellow= Gary in sliph co. I am sure everyone wasn't as smart and only trained up their starter so that made this battle difficult.
Gold/Silver/Crystal= Whitney. Enough said!
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald= I always found the ice elite 4 member quite a hard battle to win.
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum=Bidoof.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
cynthia. for some stupid reason I thought empoleon would be either faster than garchomp or survive earthquake

Heldigunner1

lime in the coconut
yes and sorta-ish

Back during Gold/Silver
Whitey and Jasmine(if I didn't choose cyndaquil) gave me trouble.

But the Red Gyrados, since I was so young I didn't know what a shiny was. Thinking there was something wrong with my game I turned it off and restarted it found it again then played though it.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Wattson in R/S/E. That man was evil....

golduck#1

Lol explain.

Haha, nah I am joking. I didn't find anythin hard in Diamond, just felt like writing something because I wrote something else for every generation.

ShinyZorua28

*Trumpets playing*
One time in a playthrough of Sapphire, I couldn't beat the E4 (drake in particular). So I gave up completely. I started over shortly after.

OMG!!! This was the SAME reason I lost all my pokemon in Emarald!!!!! :O

Illusione-Tempus

GSC : WHITNEY! 'nuff said. I didn't encounter problems with her at HGSS though (take that Whitney!) >:p
FRLG : ...I don't remember encountering prob- Oh wait, Gary <_<
RSE : Because I only trained my starter back then, defeating Winona was hard :<
HGSS : Kimono Girls at my Eng HG... Maybe because I only had a team of lv 38 Pokemon with me. Still stuck there P:

McNugget

The Bassist
tate and lisa because i was distracted by the fact that tate was a boy and that made me focus less
And gary oak because i always run out of PP

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
*I forfeited my Fighting Nuzlocke because of Tate and Lisa;
*I deleted my save because of Red being too much strong;
*I NEVER got easily away versus Whitney, even with a Feraligatr Lv 36.

Yellow-Sabrina gods that ***** is hard
Red-Lance-Gyarados raped my team that was 20 levels higher with hydro pump spammage
Gold-Whitney's Miltank >_<
Ruby-Rosanne i had torchic
Diamond-Fantina/Cynthia
B/W-Lenora/Elesa/N/Ghetis/Alder