• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm trading this 'shiny' set of 6!

AceRay87

Ok I have a set of lvl 100 shiny Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres.

I'm trading for the best offer, I had a great offer on another forum but the guy went off and I ran out of posts.

Birds are from Kanto.
Dogs are from Distant Land (Orre)

Ok I have a set of lvl 100 shiny Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres.

I'm trading for the best offer, I had a great offer on another forum but the guy went off and I ran out of posts.

Birds are from Kanto.

hey ace!!! its me plyr11159 from the other forums.

for all of them, i will give entei lv 100, deoxys lv 100, jirachi lv 7, and shiny mew untouched lv 30

i will trade later. i am at my school library and i got to go soon. btw read my offer.

g2g i will be at the downhill-jam forums at five eastern time. htere i will trade some stuff ok? see ya man!

AceRay87

I don't care about untrained/well trained pokemon, I'm a collector I like to collect not train or battle. I have all old legendaries in shiny and non shiny from my collecting.

I would take 1 or 2 new pokemon in shiny form at low levels or not. The rest could be freshly caught magikarp.

HHH

DX master

Birds are from Kanto.
well if it isn't RAY! hey man its HHH from the dhj forums!

Buckeey

« Next hunt.
+ Shiny Wingull
+ Shiny Pidgey
+ Shiny Lombre
+ 22/21/24/30/19/8 IV Modest Kyogre
+ PKRS Spiritomb
+ Giratina - Lv. 70

For the set?=/

juanchosaldana

shiney lvl 100 charizard 4 suicune