• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I'm trying to help my sis. Need team sudgetions.

slugger57

I smell a Lawsuit...
Hello everyone. My sister is going to get pokemon black version and I'm trying to help her with her future team. Hereis her team. I would apriciate any sudgestions. Thx! (by the way these are my movesets and natures and items. But the pokemon are the ones she wants to raise.)

Samurott @? Ability-Torrent
Nature:Hasty?
Surf
Ice beam
Grass knot/Dig
Return/Aqua jet

Simisear @? Ability-Gluttony
Nature:
Flame burst/Flamethrower
Sunny day/?
Solar beam/Grass knot
?

I'm not sure about giving him the sunny day/solar beam combo because sunny day would weaken Samurott's water-type moves.

Haxorus @? Ability-Mold breaker
Nature:Hasty
Dragon claw
Rock slide
EQ (Earthquake)
DD (Dragon dance)

Zebstrika @Muscle band
Nature:Naughty
Wild charge
Flame charge
Return
Volt switch/?

Sawsbuck @? Ability-Sap sipper
Nature:Adament/Jolly
Horn leech
Return
Jump kick/?
?

Braviary @? Ability-Sheer force
Nature:Jolly
Return/crush claw
rock slide
Sky drop/Fly/Aerial ace/?
Superpower?

Well, that's her pokemon with my movesets. Let me know what you think! :) I forgot to let you ppl know that she also wants to raise a Minccino. I will post my moveset for it later.my sis wants on the computer.

Last edited:
Samurott @? Ability-Torrent
Nature: Mild
Surf
Ice beam
Grass knot
Megahorn

Simisear @? Ability-Gluttony
Nature: Mild
Flamethrower
Crunch
Grass knot
Brick Break

Haxorus @? Ability-Mold breaker
Nature: Adamant.
Dragon claw
Rock slide
Earthquake
Dragon Dance

Zebstrika @Muscle band
Nature: Naughty
Wild charge
Flame charge
Return
Volt switch

Sawsbuck @? Ability-Sap sipper
Horn leech
Return
Jump kick
Wild Charge

Braviary @? Ability-Sheer force
Return
Rock Slide
Brave Bird
Superpower

Suggestions are in bold.

slugger57

I smell a Lawsuit...
Thx guys! And Me and my sister didn't realize it before but, it turns out there are seven pokemon I posted up that she wants to raise. Plz let me know which six out of the seven pokemon you think she should go with.

In that case, I would switch out Zebstrika. Zebstrika seems like a power house early on, but his lack of fine moves later in the game and failure to shine above other physical based Pokemon make a trainer of a Zebstrika having much to be desired. Cinccino isn't that great either, but the fact that he has access to Technician gives him a suitable way to go about in battles. Sporting an above average base speed stat of 115 and a fairly good Attack stat of 95 Cinccino is a force to be reckoned with in game, most notably when you allow him to truely shine by putting his ability, Technician into place.

Cinccino @ ???
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Technician
- Wake Up Slap (Power rises due to Technician boost, mainly for Rocks and Steels)
- Rock Blast (Due to his shallow movepool it is hard to choose a move, but 1.5 x 25 every hit can cause havoc)
- Tail Sweep (Same as above, unfortunately Technician Cinccino is horrible when compared to Skill Link Cinccino, a Pokemon only found in the Dream World.)
- Bullet Seed (Read above)

Overall, Technician Cinccino is more luck based then the other versions of it. Skill Link Cinccino is by far superior, but due to its lack of a presence currently in the DW it is impossible to get.
Bullet Seed is for Water types and Ground types, Tail Sweep for STAB, Rock Blast for Flying, Bug, Fire, and Ice, and then Wake Up Slap for Fighting, Steel, Rock, and Dark.
Overall the moveset covers nine out of eighteen types I believe, nothing that amazing.

Last edited: