• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Im up and running just need help!

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Ok i have installed my Nintendo USB coonector and am configured, do i need to go on nintendo wi-fi.com to play someone?

Also do i have to leave the

Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector Regsitration Tool, open for it to work?

Ninjit

Banned
1. No, you don't need to go on the website to play, it's built in. Though to record your stats (MPH, etc.) you need to combine your DS Wi-Fi account and your My Nintendo account. There's some stuff on that on the website.
2. Yes, you do need to leave the Tool open.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Great, now i have heard about friend codes...how do you add someone to that? And how dou you get one?

And my first MPH match and i got pwned :(

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=147261
Since you're using MPH, you can add and find your friend code on the same menu.

Also, you'll get better. I sucked at MPH when I first started. Mind you I still suck. >.>

I mean that people say they have friend codes, i dont see mine, mine just says ''inu prime'' where is my friend code?

Also when it says searching for players, a bar comes up flashing green, is that another pplayer wanting to battle?

EDIT: Oh i checked the link thanks :D

Also my DS was instelled as Prime-dog but i chenged it to inu prime, will it stil, work?

Last edited:

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Awesome, also when i search for players and the green bar comes up, how do i select it? Also Sometimes it selects it automatically....

Ninjit

Banned
You just wait. After a while you'll come into a match with them. If it disappears the other person has disconnected. If all 3 bars light up, you should go into a match in a few seconds.

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Um i just versed someone and they wer ein the wall, they could even shoot through the wall, i couldnt hit them, what does that mean?

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
It was probably lag. You're talking about MPH, aren't you?

Yeah im play MPH, what is Lag?

What i dont get is I couldnt shoot him, because he was in the wall, and could shoot out, but i couldnt shoot in......

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
That wasn't lag, that was someone glitching. I know a lot about MPH so just give me a PM if you have any questions.

So he cheated? That can ruin the whole game though :mad: