• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

imageshack trouble....

Dufort

Rawr >3
for some reason whenever I try to upload an image, it says it's a bad file type. it says "please choose one of the above supported file types" which are gif, jpg, tiff, jpeg, png, tif, and bmp, when the image i try to upload is a png file.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
FullmetalPikachu said:
for some reason whenever I try to upload an image, it says it's a bad file type. it says "please choose one of the above supported file types" which are gif, jpg, tiff, jpeg, png, tif, and bmp, when the image i try to upload is a png file.
Maybe the site's having trouble? I remember one I tried to upload a file that was 2kb and it said it was too big, but it let me upload it later. Try waiting awhile and see if that helps.

Dufort

Rawr >3
okay. thanks. :)

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
try photobucket or something else.

A

an_idiot_

i agree with ilex, ive never like imageshack as it tends to have problems, and i know alot of people that get their images deleted because so many people veiwed it...