• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IMAGI and Anime: A match made in Heaven

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
While Astro Boy's looking better with every trailer, most of you kids have probably forgotten IMAGI's also working on two other classic anime series.

[IMG139]http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8495/gatchman.jpg[/IMG139]
Gatchaman is looking pretty good if the new teaser and shots on IMAGI's site are any indication.
[IMG139]http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/707/gigantor.jpg[/IMG139]
Also on the list is Tetsujin 28, or as most of us know it GIGANTOOOOOOOR(cue guitar solo). The recent trailer also looks pretty damn good visually, but the voice acting... oh man my ears hurt.

Last edited:

Rave

Banned
Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Mikami

Man with Many Faces
Going into a coma, wake me when the movies release.

: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm always curious why the ethnic change. What's wrong with a japanese boy? (I think Gatchaman basing on actual series closley..)

But the main boy in T28 look too realistic when compared to the robots.

Astro Boy look good. Although who the girl in the trailer with punk hair? No way is that Astro Girl (Uran).

Cobalt_Latios

Astro Boy look good.
I was rather impressed, though, just about anything using CGI these days impresses me....

Though the fact that all I ever saw of it was the remake of it on KidsWB!, probably doesn't account for much. Sorry.

On another note... would it be bad if I said that the only series I actually recognized is Astro Boy?

Just in case... I was never here.

*C_L*