• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Imaginary Friends

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
Have any of you guy/girls had any imaginary friends i did but that was when i was 5

SugarFreeJazz

not present
They're not imaginary, they're just invisible. I swear!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I liked to pretend I did when I was younger.

When I was thirteen and got my first e-mail address, I had a small role-play with a Pikachu and Mew (later an Azumarill when the Mew left), with personalities and everything. Years later, they're still around, but I haven't seen them in a while since they live in my closet. Actually, Cheeky pops up every now and then, but he's gotten better.

Yup.

Foxyvulpixie

thug life
When I was little and playing Pokemon Firered I used to imagine the playable girl (Leaf) was real xD. I'd imagined we'd go off adventuring and battle other people xD. Haha, good times. This probably explains why Blue is my favorite character in Pokemon Adventures ouo;

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
I used to have Gatomon from the Digimon anime as my imaginary friend. ^_^

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I had imaginary friends, but they spent their whole lives at Fosters (didn't feel like taking care of them).
lol, loved that cartoon XD

I'v enever really had any, but...sometimes I like to imagine that all the valuable pokemon I've befriended with over my trainer career are living up in a huge cave in a giant tree, and that my Charizard sometimes takes me up there <3

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I had a lot when I was younger o.o one was named Damion, he was a really quiet one. Others were simply other pokemon like Cyndaquil or Eevee XP

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
Also, there's something else I should mention...
Sometimes in my dreams, I see this kid, a Japanese exchange student. He has long black hair that goes down to the bottom of his neck, he wears glasses, and a gray sweater unzipped. He wears name-brand clothing, baggy jeans, and gray converse. He's very quiet. I think his name begins with T and ends in I. I'm not quite sure about the T, but I can see the I pretty well. At first I thought it could be Toshi returning from the dead, but it couldn't be him. I imagine he is real out there somewhere. I think I can see his favorite anime as Dragonball, he plays guitar. I've seen a few sightings of peoplewho look like him, but they each had something making it impossible to be him. He looks and seems about 14.

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
I never had imaginary friends but i always used to pretend i was an anime character like a pokemon trainer and have pokemon.

Fatal

Banned
Actually I never had an imaginary friend. Though it doesn't surprise me- I didn't need one and I was more clever than most kids my age.

Hox

Banned
I did briefly, I had an imaginery cat when my mom got rid of the real kitten I had. Then my five year old brain thought "Wow, imaginery cats ****ing suck. They can't do anything. What am I supposed to do? Dream up some imaginery yarn too? Jesus. What's a toddler gotta do 'round here"

Uhm, yeah, I used to have some. ^^;;
Pikachu(nicknamed Kari) Alex, and Lily.
I used to creep my mom out when I said ''Oi, mom, guess who visited me and slept over?''
I guess she thought I was going mental.. ._.
I still have a Pikachu doll and think its Kari. Sometimes, I even think they're real.