1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Imitation Confrontation! (176)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - The Johto League Champions' started by Serebii, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Imitation Confrontation!

When at the Pokémon Center, Ash & Co. meet up with their old friend Duplica who has a brand new Ditto...this one makes tiny forms of the Pokémon. However Team Rocket want this Ditto and steal it. Can they get it back?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. meggirl63

meggirl63 Guest

That was a funny episode with that mini-Dit! ;-)

3. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

I know my favorite part out of this episode had to be Jessie and James getting a little revenge on the twerps and Duplica from "Ditto's Mysterious Mansion" by dressing as Ash and Duplica to do the motto. :D Now *that* was genius. I also enjoyed the final fight, with Duplica teaching Team Rocket about Wobbuffet's attacks. Plus, mini-Wobbuffet was so cute!!! :D

4. vulpix

vulpix Guest

aww mini-dit was so cute when it transformed into big pokemon and turned out small,that was so cute.

5. Togechic

Togechic Guest

Too much cute in this episode, what with Duplica, Dit and mini-dit, the latter transforming into mini-wobbuffet, and Togepi playing with them.

6. Melissa

Melissa Guest

Even after this episode, Wobbuffet still used counter most of the time when it was supposed to use Mirror Coat. I liked this episode especially when TR was trying to sell a mini Arbok.

7. Sebok

Sebok Banned

Duplica actually looked cuter than she did before. Maybe it's because like Ash, she's maturing a bit more.

8. Aptenodytes

Aptenodytes Well-Known Member

i loved this episode!!!! ditto was great! who wouldnt want a ditto that transforms into a mini pokemon? 10/10!

9. Meganium Ex

Meganium Ex Banned

I agree with red_cubone. I wish that we saw a tiny Meganium!

10. squirtleboy12

squirtleboy12 christian 4ever

ash must have been pretty ashame when duplia tp;d him about his tootodile moves seen duplica make me happy i thought we will never see her again

101/10 indeed

11. I love the Mini-Ditto ^_^, it's so tiny and the way it transforms

12. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

One of my favorite Johto episodes, I loved seeing Duplica again se was always one of my favorite characters from the first season. Mini Dit transforming into smaller versions of big Pokemon was very cute and to top it having Duplica and her Mini Dit school TR was hilarious. To bad the epsiode ended with Ash and Duplica just about to finish their fight I wanted to see how it would end.

13. Joshehh

Joshehh Well-Known Member

Mini-Dit was great, I loved the big dramatic transformation into an onix only to see it in Misty's arms.

And Jessie and James as Duplica and Ash is one of their most ingenious entrances ever.

And ya know, that's almost a good scheme, it could have worked.

The only thin they could have done which would have made the episode better would have been some huge counter tennis battle between the wobuffets, I would have loved it. But still, good episode for a pretty useless filler.

14. bhrettzerda053

bhrettzerda053 I have returned.....

Sure, Duplica is very good knowing some of Wobbuffet's attacks like Counter, Mirror Coat, etc. Plus, Duplica slapped her name on because some of her Pokemon, especially her Ditto named "Mini Ditt" could transform yet duplicate! TR goaled to steal her "Mini Ditt" and her other Ditto to transform into a mini-sized version of Jesse's Arbok. I love that part when Duplica is disguised as Nurse Joy and her "Mini Ditt" as Chansey! This episode is a good one out there.

15. defno

defno Well-Known Member

This was one of the episodes I still remebered through all the years, seeing it again brought back some even more good memories. -.-

16. HoennMaster

HoennMaster Well-Known Member

This was an ok episode. The only good part was Mini-Dit.

17. Tadashi

Tadashi kiss my greens

Oh, I remember this one! Mini-Dit! ^__^ When it transformed into that tiny little Onix? I almost died laughing!

Duplica herself is awesome. We need to see her again! Who knows, maybe she'll have a third Ditto with another transformation issue! :3

18. Igottapoo

Igottapoo In my nightmares

Funny episode. Ditto is always so adorable ^_^

19. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

oh yeah ditto, the living gelliputti (clay for kids), it was a nice episode i enjoyed it.

20. Littlemyuu

Littlemyuu Orig. Solar-Sceptile

Mini dit was cute, i like this episode..but i dont like Duplica ^_^;