• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Imitation Confrontation! (176)

Neat seeing a Ditto that transform in ti smaller versions of Pokemon. :)
I'm suprised James wasn't dressed as Duplica.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Duplica's mini Ditto made me cackle; I loved seeing it transform into a mini Onix and a mini Arbok. Poor Duplica though; both her Ditto had some sort of transforming issue at one point. Anyway, I loved that Ash actually used his Totodile to battle Duplica's Ditto and Jessie and James's Ash and Duplica disguises looked better than the originals.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I was glad to see Duplica again here although she's really unlucky when it comes to the Ditto that she catches hee hee. Wobbuffet using Mirror Coat was cool tho and I liked Mini-Ditto's transformations.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
We've seen her struggle with Ditto already, so we didn't need a repeat of that.

True but this Ditto had a different problem than her other one, so at least the situation was changed and we saw the mini Ditto transform into mini sized pokemon.

Mini Onix and Mini Arbok looked so kawaii. Duplica's Ditto being stolen and almost traded away by Team Rocket was my favorite scene.

UmbrionKnight

Fantastic episode. Great humor and plot. 80/10

Leonhart

Imagineer
Takeshi identifying Imite's Joi disguise was amusing, yet also slightly creepy since it seems like Takeshi knows Joi's body a little too well. Imite having a second dysfunctional Metamon was good for a few laughs, but what I liked the most was when Imite explained the difference between Counter and Mirror Coat.

Vipsoccermaster

Good episode. Good to see Duplica again and her original Ditto. Her new Ditto, Mini-Ditt, was also cool see, especially transforming into miniature versions of huge Pokémon. The battles were fine, and I laugh at Team Rocket thinking they could get away with their plan and at the very end, questioning Jessie's knowledge of Wobbuffet's moves.

Leonhart

Imagineer
and I laugh at Team Rocket thinking they could get away with their plan and at the very end, questioning Jessie's knowledge of Wobbuffet's moves.

I thought that the Rocket-dan seemed even more dense than usual here, because they should've realized that Imite's Metamon would clearly attract attention, thereby alerting Satoshi and his friends.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Mini-Dit was so cute every time it transformed into mini-Pokemon. Team Rocket should have just traded it for any Pokemon but they got greedy and they wanted rare Pokemon.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I sort of felt bad for Imite in this episode since she seemed cursed to always have a Metamon with some sort of transformation dysfunction. It made me appreciate the anime's portrayal of Metamon more however, because their quirks made them seem truly special.

Duplica showing up in the Johto saga was interesting since Ditto had no real purpose for showing up when you think about it. I felt so sad for Duplica though since she has such bad luck with Ditto now that her second one had a problem like her first one had. I really liked how the new Ditto could become a miniature version of other Pokemon though since that was at least original and led to funny moments.

What a good episode to show Ditto and Duplica again. I really liked how much progress she had made since she seemed smarter than before and her new Ditto was adorable except for the fact that Duplica got the raw deal again by having a Ditto with a transformation problem that needed to be fix. I thought it made her new Ditto unique and my favorite part of the episode was watching Team Rocket try and trade the mini Ditto for rare Pokemon. 8/10

Duplica and Ditto YAY!!!!!

I love seeing Mini-Dit but I wish it could have been smaller a la the mini name. First episode with Duplica is better.

Lol at James cosplaying at Ash, he did it better in XY and that one was a thousand more times funnier.

E4uuLKaWQAUbu59