• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Immature People.

fierylord

Charmander! Yay!
A thread about immature people and why you hate, love, envy, feel sorry, etc. them.

Personally, I hate immature people who are 11 or older.

Here's a conversation: (this happened today, after a hard test.)

Me to my friend: What do you think you got on that test?
Immature person: You probably got a 100 you nerd!!
Me: At least I don't watch Cartoonnetwork all day.
Immature person: So? NO YOU!
Me: Shut the fuck up.
Immature person: Only losers say bad words! HAHAHAHA NERD!
Me: At least I have friends and a life.
Immature person: No you.

I just got pissed and left after that..

So, do you hate immature people?

Gibbis

Read it,READ IT!
Oh haha

Better than being a boring,crusty 'old?' fart!

Screw studying!,screw the teacher's pet thingy or passin' dem grades

Now act ze age and flip the channel to the talking funny animals

treespyro

Vintage much?
A thread about immature people and why you hate, love, envy, feel sorry, etc. them.

Personally, I hate immature people who are 11 or older.

Here's a conversation: (this happened today, after a hard test.)

Me to my friend: What do you think you got on that test?
Immature person: You probably got a 100 you nerd!!
Me: At least I don't watch Cartoonnetwork all day.
Immature person: So? NO YOU!
Me: Shut the fuck up.
Immature person: Only losers say bad words! HAHAHAHA NERD!
Me: At least I have friends and a life.
Immature person: No you.

I just got pissed and left after that..

So, do you hate immature people?

Define Immature. A person may thing someone is immature but they may not be to another person

For you Build a bloody bridge and get over it

Last edited:

Alloute

Not Banned
How pointless, why did you put this up?

It's a matter of opinion, FOR EXAMPLE, I think you're immature

thunderblade12

Ironically I found both people in your script to be rather immature.

Person # 1 for thinking maturity is obtained through watching "supah ka-ewl violent TV shows!"

And person #2 for being an obnoxious kiddie who is obviously trying to hard to fit in. Assuming this kid wasn't just messing with you playfully like "you always get 100s, haha, you nerd!" or you're not just exaggerating on what he said, then I'm pretty sure I know what kind of person he is. I've met tons.

My definition of maturity: Having strong values like improving yourself enough to get ahead in life and building stronger bonds with family and REAL friends. Not watching R rated movies, not doing **** you shouldn't be able to do until you get older(smoking, drinking, etc). When ever I hear someone defining themselves as "mature" for their trivial crap such as their hobbies I immediately regard them as immature.

Last edited:

kochoupink

butts lol
No matter how mature you are, farts are always funny.

kochoupink

butts lol
I know, however doing it for fun or in public is immature, there are other things to do when you have no life...

Oh my gosh, you were serious about farts not being funny, weren't you? Your "kids and barn people" thing made it sound like a joke.

Let me tell you, when you've been in a library studying for nine hours straight and someone lets one rip, it is a beautiful moment. And we are none of us kids or barn people at my school.

Alloute

Not Banned
Oh my gosh, you were serious about farts not being funny, weren't you? Your "kids and barn people" thing made it sound like a joke.

Let me tell you, when you've been in a library studying for nine hours straight and someone lets one rip, it is a beautiful moment. And we are none of us kids or barn people at my school.

For a person of "science" you are much more interesting than I expected.

Anyway, I think it's immature, if college students want to act like children, then it is no surprise that society is crumbling...

kochoupink

butts lol

Anyway, I think it's immature, if college students want to act like children, then it is no surprise that society is crumbling...

Have you ever met a real scientist? They are the most brilliantly interesting people in the world.
Come to that, they're also the least mature. A scientist is a great example of neotony. They never stop playing.

Maturity, therefore, is overrated. When people grow up, they lose their curiosity and stop bothering to learn.

NPC

sleep researcher
Us Law majors, we die young.

From the replies in this thread, it seems like most of the people you accuse of being 'immature' are significantly younger than their accusers, in which case you should perhaps think of how you were at their age.

Rave

Banned
And the thread starter thinks they're the mature one for complaining over nothing. "How mature."

thunderblade12

Talent/intelligence =/= maturity.

Some of the greatest minds who ever lived were eccentric. I know tight-asses who take things way too seriously who barely pass their classes.

They act like they're constantly PMSing even over little things like a kid farting in class, IMO that's not very mature.

Last edited: