• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Immature People.

Alloute

Not Banned
That is immature. Don't be a wet blanket

Maybe Just Maybe TC has gone out or gone to sleep. Did you ever think that

Maybe, but the Mods will close this up anyway, just thought I'd help them out.

Poor TC, he must be tired...

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I'm saying that because I like to be helpful, but if you want to keep this open so "trolls" like me can get in, then I won't ruin the party.

If you wanted to be helpful then you'd step down from your "maturity" pedestal.

treespyro

Vintage much?
I bet you are younger then us as well

<_<"

Alloute

Not Banned
If you wanted to be helpful then you'd step down from your "maturity" pedestal.

It's a maturity throne, not a pedestal.

I honestly don't think I'm THAT mature, but I do think I have a little more maturity than most on Serebii, just a little, not too much...

treespyro

Vintage much?

I honestly don't think I'm mature, but I do think I have a little more maturity than most on Serebii, just a little, not too much...

Right.....
You believe that

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member

I honestly don't think I'm THAT mature, but I do think I have a little more maturity than most on Serebii, just a little, not too much...

Well pride makes fools of us all.

Alloute

Not Banned
Well pride makes fools of us all.

For sure, if you see it that way. Well keep posting, maybe the TC or the Mods will notice. You can discuss maturity with the TC, he's an expert.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Mind you I'm a biology major, and look how I act.

Bio/Chem major myself, and I'm sarcastic as hell at times. Am I a bad person?

Granted, I can act immature at times, but it's much more subtle now than a few years ago. I've grown up and experienced life a little more now that I'm on campus.

....Though, I can never pass up a chance to bust out the Wii and play Smash Bros. with friends.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Bio/Chem major myself, and I'm sarcastic as hell at times. Am I a bad person?

Granted, I can act immature at times, but it's much more subtle now than a few years ago. I've grown up and experienced life a little more now that I'm on campus.

....Though, I can never pass up a chance to bust out the Wii and play Smash Bros. with friends.

Umm....I have a degree to teach Maths and PE
I guess that doesn't count really

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Lol the immature people are those who think their mature.
Maturity is just a state of mind that people invented, again like popularity in order to bring others down. Its a psychological thing. Its not somthing one reaches its simply what you think maturity is. Uselly one doesn't worry if they are mature, or immature. Only those who are insecure and want to make themselves feel better and give themselves a sence of " I'm Important" will say there mature.

Profesco

gone gently
Announcement: I think this maturity thread was a fine discussion. I'd prefer to leave it open, if you guys can avoid getting hung up on just Alloute. There're plenty more people in the world to share maturity experiences with, right?

So yes, this could be an interesting topic. Just don't get carried away, folks. ^_^;

Maturity, therefore, is overrated. When people grow up, they lose their curiosity and stop bothering to learn.

Too true. That's a terrible shame. u_u

Rave

Banned
So yes, this could be an interesting topic. Just don't get carried away, folks. ^_^;

You're too late, the OP did a good job in fagging up the thread with their prim and proper Victorian ways, whatever the hell they define as being, so called "mature."

Tadashi

kiss my greens
No matter how mature you are, farts are always funny.

Amen.

Queefs, however, are not. (Don't know how it's spelled.) Come on, we've all seen that episode of South Park, and I found the farts infinitely funnier. Queefs absolutely disgust me @_@

Yep, I'm totally immature :)