1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Immature People.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by fierylord, May 9, 2009.

1. RayRay

RayRay asillywonderfulman

Sigg'd!

I can be pretty immature sometimes, but i blame it on my ****ed up childhood :/
    Fortunately i'm scabrously witty, and can be very mature when i need to be. It's usually only when im with friends and messing about that i begin acting childishly...meh, whatcha gonna do?

2. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

Like Totally

Ahh Ketchup, you are a funny one

3. Ling-Ling

Ling-Ling Pokemon dressup

Summed up the entire thread.

I just don't like anyone who says they are random. Thats like saying "I'm a ****wit but its ok."

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  4. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master Poison-type Trainer

Amen!

I consider myself to be somewhat mature. I at least act mature around other people, but hey, aren't we all immature on the inside?

5. That's mature for me.

The purpose of everything I say is to annoy people.

6. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

I've always believed a certain level of immaturity was necessary to enjoy life. Not the sort of immature in which one behaves like a spoiled, spiteful child, but rather the sort of immaturity wherein one can chuckle at themself when their pants fall down in the grocery store.

Of course, as in all things, there's a virtue to having balance. One can't be nothing but whoopie cushions and fake snot, right? Gotta throw some bill-paying and education in there somewhere. ^_^;

7. NPC

NPC sleep researcher

Did this actually happen to you?

8. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

No, never!

In a grocery store, anyway.

9. glalieguy

glalieguy Almost there, buddy.

I know I'm immature. But I'm one of the smartest, most approachable kids around(conceited lol.) The other 4.0 people are nice... one is a super socialite... and a sports enthusiast. 2 of them are kind of snobby... but they're nice once you get to know them... and one is just smart. She is in Algebra 2(we're freshmen) in Honor's English(I just got moved there the middle of the year) and she is one of the leaders of the swim team. But yeah... I am immature most of the time, sneak up on people, but I can be mature when I want to.

10. Shrimpyzilla

Shrimpyzilla Does not approve

Please describe me the term "immature" in the "normal" people's way.

In my school I'm told to be immature within the other students, because I have no interest in sex, I'm a Bisexual, I like Pokemon and Sonic the Hedgehog, I'm short, I don't shout "Kawaiii-desuuuu" in the hallways, I don't like Twilight, Tokio Hotel, Paris Hilton nor use make-up.

11. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

I don't think that is the right term. That just shows you are different and it is a breath of fresh air except I don't see how being short = immature

12. savatoreloaded

savatoreloaded Well-Known Member

It's really a matter of perspective. To me some of the younger classes at my school act immature but I'm sure people here would consider me immature.

It's kind of a vague thing to call somebody so if someone is getting on my nerves I prefer to look for specific things in their behavior or personality that rub me the wrong way.

13. chorusco

chorusco Well-Known Member

Tbh this will sound kinda hypocrite of me but hate seeing really immature children who are younger than me (even though i was one at a point) and i guess people older than me can say the same about me, i aint really over immature but i do make an *** of myself sometimes for a laugh or others ;)

14. fierylord

fierylord Charmander! Yay!

The point is, do you hate immature people....

Btw, I love how this thread turned into an argument.

15. Indy

Indy WAT

Giggling at farts aren't bad. I know a few people in my family who rip ones, which can be funny. Same with certain scenes in comedy movies.

However, like I said, I met people older than most teens who act like children themselves.

I still like Pokemon, Mario, Megaman, Cartoons and such. I don't like most animes, though. I been marked as "immature" once, because I don't like animes like Death Note or Naruto.

16. Raikou_fan

Raikou_fan Well-Known Member

That's perfect! It's impossible to enjoy life if you're all mature and serious all the time, but you're immature all the time, you won't ever get anywhere.

As for me, I can be the most mature person ever when I need to be, but when I'm with friends thats not always the case lol.

17. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

I've always thought that hate was an immature emotion, so I find this sentence hypocritical. Or ironic, I'm no english major.

18. kochoupink

kochoupink butts lol

This. First flag that you don't want to talk to someone. Second is when someone starts a sentence with "I'm the kind of person that. . ." Direct characterization is boring in literature. Why would you want it in real life?

Maturity is being able to take care of yourself.

19. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

gosh i happen to know the most immature person of the planet and i am not kidding.
    the problem is that he sometimes comes to this forum to check my statistics in order to find out what i have been talking about the past 48 hours (hint).

meh it wouldn't fit on one page anyway-_-

20. Indy

Indy WAT

A page stalker, eh?

I had a stalker/troll on DA who followed me on every single, god damn forum. Made lies about me and pretty much spreadded drama all around. He also tried to hit on my own girlfriend.

Sad thing, this guy is almost 20 years old.