• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ImmortalSpawns Gen 5 Shiny/Eved Pokemon Shop

craig87

hi mate, im interested in:-
Shiny flawless grimer
Houndor
Ekans
Feebas
Seviper
I can offer:-
Shiny near flawless deoxys lvl 100 31/31/31/31/28/31
Evs hp 50 sp att 252 spd 208
Shiny flawless larvesta bold or modest
Shiny flawless Timid shelmet
Shiny flawless timid vulpix dw ability drought
Flawless adamant japanese movie victini. Let me know mate, thanks

Ymas91

FC : 4384 1316 0614
Hello! I am french and I search Ditto with 2 stat with 31 IV for reproduction. I don't want a hack pokemon.

I have some pokemon male with 3 stat with 31 IV. PM me if you know pokemon.

Sorry for my english.

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
Scyther
Ot: Ash
Moves:Quick Attack, Leer,Sword Dance,Brick Break
Ability Technician

Rhyhorn
Ot: Ash
Moves: Horn Attack, Tail Whip
Ability:Rock Head

Grimer:
OT: Ash
Moves: Pound,Mean Look,Explosion,Curse
Ability:Sticky Hold

@scraftyscrafty

If the shiny gastly is Timid and Flawless i will take it

Are these Geo's pokes ??

Livinitup17

Looking for trades
@Vest Which ones are you wanting exactly??

@Livinitup Geos pokes?? Idk what that is eaxctly sorry... but i traded for these on pojo some time back whenever it was a bit more active

is there id # any of these 24839 39680 38316 if they are i'll pass on them if not please CMT for them except for rhyhorn

dewey911p

primus inter pares
hiya :) Im interested in your shiny flawless UT Registeel and Regirock. i have a lot of flawless pokemon to offer and im not sure what you would like exactly, so please CMT :)

EDIT: also, can i get the OT and ID# please

Last edited:

kill and run

ShinyHunting Veteran
Hey immortal, i'm not sure if you got my VM or not, but are you ready to trade for the Snivy for my Victini? let me know.