• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ImmortalSpawns Gen 5 Shiny/Eved Pokemon Shop

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
CMT for zangoose and luxray

Shinyunbreon

interested in any of these for your shiny wishmaker jirachi i would be willing to offer 2 or 3

i have a shiny flawless adamant lavitar with dd
shiny careful flawless eevee
shiny flawless dw adamant dratini
shiny flawless relaxed snivy
shiny flawless modest speed boost yanma
shiny 31/31/31/x/31/31 admant trapinch

also non shiny careful flawless jirachi
flawless modest celebi
flawless darkrai timid
flawless manaphy modest

Kevin24

Event Collector
Guys this shop is pretty much dead seeing how the owner hasn't posted since december and hasn't been on since january.

Lite_Dragon

Moltres/Timid/50/UT/-Flawless what hidden power does it have?
Snivy/Timid/1/Flawless and your shiny Registeel want these 3 can I get more details about them?

gabric

ive been looking liek crazy for a shiny lvl 1 axew i can offer many shiny flawless and am willing to trade a few for this one poke the ones i have that are best are, shiny flawless giratina dialga and palkia all lvl 1 ut, a vulpix with drought, a regigigas and many more all of which are shiny flawless plz send me a message so i can get his poke asap

EDIT im happy to clone for you if you need it

kingaxel151

I have pokemon white 2 can i trade for shiny black charizard or victini? the strongest pokemon I have are steelix, zoruark, and emboar.

im interested in your ev trained espeon, luxray and jolteon , also your flawless larvesta, and the eevee, check my shop for what you like

Kevin24

Event Collector
Guys ImmortalSpawn hasn't posted in his shop since december 2nd and hasn't been on since january so his shop is pretty much dead.

Smity

Hi would you be willing to trade your shiny Scyther/Adamant/1- Flawless for my shiny flawless level 100 ev trained naive hydreigon?

Last edited:

Frtkyjr

Hi i saw you are offering shiny Mudkip. I can offer you my Shiny Skitty, Sneasel, or some of my events, i have Mew, Arceus, Darkrai, Manaphy and Pichu. I have Pichu with SPR2010 OT, Arceus from Michina from 2009, mew from japan event 2007, Darkrai from japan event 2007, Manaphy from japan event 2007, Lucario from japan event 2007, Regigas, Mew from japan event 2010, Chimchar from japan event 2009, Dragonite from japan event 2008 and that would be all. Let me know if you are interested.

Zoroark123

I'm interested in your Shiny Flawless EVed Muk. I'll give you a Shiny Flawless EVed Tyranitar or Shiny Flawless EVed Lucario

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Hey, I'm interested in the ev trained flawless Kabutops, but what is it's nature and ability? I can offer a shiny flawless ev trained Darmanitan in return or a shiny flawless ev trained Ninetales.

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Would you trade Shiny charmander for my Singing Pikachu Japanese?