1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Important Things With Demetri Martin - New Series On Comedy Central

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by SlipKnoT, Jan 26, 2009.

1. SlipKnoT

SlipKnoT Well-Known Member

http://www.comedycentral.com/press/series/importantthings.jhtml

Looks good.

2. Ichi

Ichi swagswagswagswagswag

Of course it looks good, it's Demetri Martin.

This may give me motivation to actually watch Comedy Central again.

3. Jhonny

Jhonny Officially The Worst

I wasn't so sure about Demetri Martin. At first his jokes were fresh, but they quickly became predictable. Plus he never called me back. After I saw Person! though I became a fan. If he's actually the driving force behind this then it might be a comedy gem. Comedy gem...

4. The Admiral

The Admiral solid state survivor

Person. was a decent stand-up special, so Martin's okay. I might watch it a little, probably mainly for David Cross and John Oliver. How bad could it be, anyway?

5. Edward_Elric

Edward_Elric Non-Trainer

It looks very interesting. I think that it might be a good show, though one of his commercials reminded me of the entrance to the Chappell show and I wouldn't like a copy of that. Hopefully it will be a great show. I think it will be.

6. I guess I'm the only one here who's never heard of Demetri Martin.

It'll probably be good.

7. raichu2626

raichu2626 Volt Tackle

he's horrible..RALPHIE MAY is where its at.

8. DAVEZILLA

DAVEZILLA Member

Dude, Ralphie May is hilarious!

This new show is gonna be awesome. His commercials are great: Shaker solo...

I have really low standards though...

9. EmberStar the Blaziken

EmberStar the Blaziken Kung-Pow Chicken

I'll watch it, but it better not be stupid jokes like "The Sarah Silverman Program". That was just stupid.

10. DAVEZILLA

DAVEZILLA Member

Oh no you didn't! The Sarah Silverman Program is awesome: Oh Doody Balls!

BTW: I read some of George Carlin's book (the one mentioned in your sig.) That book is absolutely genius... Some of it is so simple, but who really thinks of all of it!

11. SlipKnoT

SlipKnoT Well-Known Member

Ralphie May is a fat bastard. He's barely funnier than Larry The Cable Guy, he's poor in comparison to just about any other Comedy Central comedian, and that's not saying much.

It won't be, just watch the video on CC's site.