• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Imports at bestbuy

Sheik

I don't know if this is the right board or if this was posted already I tried to see if it was.

Today I went to bestbuy to pick up fullmetal alchemist:special box and I also checked the area with the wii ad and in the ds section they have Jump superstars(49.99import of coarse), and Naruto: Saikyo Ninja Daikesshu 4(39.99I think though it's 24.90 for a limited time on playasia listed for 48.90 so good deal at BB when playasia goes back to list price)

I don't know why'd they sell Naruto: Saikyo Ninja Daikesshu 4 it has text in it and would be hard for players to play it since they can't read the mission objectives either way I already bought Jump superstars long ago and I know the naruto game will most likely be released in english so no reason to buy that, but I hope people will buy them atleast JSS and maybe they'll carry more would save me on shipping if it's priced good. ^_^

Replying to other posts:True though Jump ultimate stars is comming soon I wished they waited and brought that to bestbuy since I already got JSS. =\

Last edited:

Chris

Old Coot
Yeah, a lot of people have noticed some Best Buys have import DS games. o_O Unfortunately for me, such is not the case. :<

Ninjit

Banned
Remember that Naruto such a great money-maker for companies, so I wouldn't be suprised if Best Buy did that to get some extra dough in their pockets. They would've done the same thing for Jump Superstars, as many characters would be familiar to common kids. They probably would've considered the language barrier, but in the end the money most likely won over.