• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Impossible Creatures Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuro mizu

.//SPPF's Emo Ninja+
Aprooved by PsiUmbreon

Welcome to the Impossible Creatures Club.

Overview
For those of you who don't know what Impossible Creatures is, it's a very fun, addicting, and strategic PC game. What the game basically is, is a strategy RTS game where you take two different animals, combine them using their various body parts, and put them into combat. The object of the game is to destroy the other players Lab before the enemy can destroy yours. They provide many animals, so many that there are over 10,000 combinations.

Now as some of you might know, i basically have no life...so I'm just starting this club for all of the people who play Impossible Creatures or have played it.

Rules
1.Follow SPPF forum rules, as always.
2.No bashing, flaming, spamming, ect.
3.No "co-owners", they are pointless. If you ask to be a co-owner, you'll be automatically banned. End of story.
4.I don't like putting up with peoples problems, so don't give me any.
5.If you join and then dont post again within a month, you will be banned.
6.Don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any.
7.Have fun.
8.Read the rules.

Join Form
Name:
Do you own an Impossible Creatures Game:
If so, how long have you been playing:
What is your favorite animal combination:
Have you downloaded the Insect Invasion Mod:

Members
1.DarkWater

Last edited:
Status