• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Impossible Evolutions? (Mt. Coronet, Moss Rock, et cetera)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pninja777

<He ate it.
Leaf/Galceon= Same thing that everybody has ben saying.
Milotic= ...
Magnezone/Probopass= MT SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111Shit+1!!!!!

No, that is wrong. Those 2 will evolve at LAKE RAGE with all that evolutionary ray or wahtever. Duh.

Chaos Shadow

Wasn't it some sort of radio signal? And that's the reason Team Rocket took over the radio tower? I think that suggestion was thrown about, too. It would be neat, but the only problem with that is that, after Team Rocket is defeated, the signal is stopped.

Raichu_is_awesome

Surge loves Raichu
Glaceon will probably be able to evolve at Ice Path, and Leafeon at Illex Forest.
Nosepass and Magenton will evolve at the Power Plant or an area with high amounts of electricity.

This is just a theory.

DannyB01

Well-Known Trader
I expect it'll have something to do with a national dex area, or they might not do it at all...

Probably mount silver has the same Magnetic field as Mt Coronet.

Also contests could be implemented in the game, and berries as such.

I doubt they'll make the same mistakes they did in FR&LG of not implementing a internal clock and berry planting.

Raichu_is_awesome

Surge loves Raichu
Probably mount silver has the same Magnetic field as Mt Coronet.

Also contests could be implemented in the game, and berries as such.

I doubt they'll make the same mistakes they did in FR&LG of not implementing a internal clock and berry planting.

If these are remakes then why would they remove those that were added in that game.;026;

The Flash

I like shorts!
i agree with the ice path and ilex forest for eevee. and maybe for pokemon like magnezone...after you foil the plot in mahogony town it self-destructs and the explosion causes weird signals to go off in the surrounding routes. thus, those pokemon evolve.

Prominence

I personally don't care much if Magnezone etc. are in the Johto dex or not. However, they probally won't be. This means the way to evolve Magneton is after you get the National Dex. I think the Power Plant is a reasonable solution, like someone already said.

Dragon~~pokémon~~trainer

The Pokémon Trainer
I got it!

Magneton and Nosepass could evolve when you ride the Magnet Train. No level up required. Just riding the train allows them to evolve. Just think about it. Those two Pokémon evolve because of the magnetic field and the Magnet train uses magnets to ride.

Dragom master Tryce

I have a feeling that you will get glaceon through evolving eevee in the cave near blackthorn, and leafeon in ilex forest

Mitja

Veteran smartass
I have a feeling that you will get glaceon through evolving eevee in the cave near blackthorn, and leafeon in ilex forest

But when we first heard of all the new evolution we were told, those were happening because of the different climate in Sinnoh and whatnot. It wouldn't make sense to make places for Sinnoh exclusive evolutions. I even doubt stuff like Tangela will learn Ancientpower etc when trained in Johto.
If anything, we will get 1 of each new stones sometimes after obtaining the national dex (and maybe a reapers cloth and such), but that's probably it.

And Eevee being able to evolve into the new 2 in Johto places totally doesn't make any sense also.
1st because of them not being in the Johtodex and 2nd because the Kimono girls have all the available eeveelutions of Johto. They'd need 2 more if Glaceon and Leafeon were such a regular and normal thing in the region. <.<

To evolve these Pokemon, it seems likely that you will have to trade them over to D/P/Pt, just like you had to trade Eevee from FR/LG over to R/S/E to evolve it into Umbreon and Espeon.

the soul of silver

The Hero of Johto
i know people have said this before but, just put a moss rock in Ilex forest and an icy rock in the Ice cave. just use the power plant for the magnamite and nosepass evolutions.

simple....
problem solved....

o_0

Herbalist
Well, Deoxys had the rocks in Veilstone, right? I agree that there will be some sort of solution for all these Pokemon, but they will probably be in Kanto/unobtainable until National Dex due to them being post-Gen 2 Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.