• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Imposter Ditto

TheodoricFriede

Hello.
I am sorry if this comes off as complaining, but I am reaching the end of my patience.

Is it even POSSIBLE to get a Ditto with the Imposter Ability in this game? I have hunted so many Ditto that I have managed to catch a shiny, and still have not seen ONE ditto with the Imposter ability.

Is there something I am missing here?

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Hidden Abilities are found via Max Raid Battles. They're incredibly rare though. Ridiculously so.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Hidden Abilities are found via Max Raid Battles. They're incredibly rare though. Ridiculously so.

Rare spawns (purple beam) seem to have a much higher chance to be a Hidden Ability Pokemon, and Ditto is always a rare spawn in Raids, so it might not be so bad. There's also a chance to find a decent IV Ditto along the way, which is useful for breeding.