• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Improved Movesets in the 5th gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSDark

Breeder
There are a lot of pokemon that have been shafted over the year with good stats but don't have any moves to back it up. Name some pokemon that you think should get better sets in the next gen.

PDL

disenchanted
In before Flareon

Anyway, I wouldn't mind more support fire type moves (Something like a fire type Rapid Spin that gets rid of hazards like spikes and wrap.)

blindskater

Azelf needs more Physical moves.

Kaliber

Older Master
More fire moves now.

Sphyxius

Give Entei Flare Blitz for the love of god. I wanna use Entei so bad but I can't because his STAB is in the gutter.

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
Marowak and Aerodactyl are already viable Pokemon as it is, but it seems illogical to me that they didn't get Head Smash.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Flareon/Entei -> Flare Blitz.
Luxray -> Volt Tackle.
Exploud -> Focus Punch.
Mew -> Sketch (so it can learn all moves).

RDSchley

The Anti-Hero
Marowak and Aerodactyl are already viable Pokemon as it is, but it seems illogical to me that they didn't get Head Smash.

You can breed Ironhead into Marowak, i think Aerodactyl too.

Kingdra:
Flamethrower (Breed)
More Physical (Iron Tail?)

NidoKing/Queen:
Poison Jab (Lv)
Roar (Lv)
Irontail (Lv)

Sceptile:
Petal Dance (Lv)

Milotic:
Return (Lv)

Dragonite:
Draco Meteor (Lv [I say at lvl90])

Meganium:
Energy Ball (Lv)

Flareon:
Fire Fang (Lv)
Thunder Fang (Heart Scale) <-- to make up for not giving it a physical fire move in the beginning

Glaceon:
Ice Beam (In place of Ice Fang)

Kabutops
Leaf Blade: (Breed somehow)
Guillotine (Lv)

Tyranitar:
Splash (Replace all moves)

Aggron:
Meteor Mash (Lv)
Gyro Ball (Breed)

thats all i'll do for now..

DSDark

Breeder
how about help Typhlosion out seeing how it doesn't have anything for special attack
Gengar should have nasty plot, mean Gengar is on evil pokemon

Flareon and Entei need Flare Blitz. Raikou needs a movepool other then Thunderbolt/Calm Mind/HP Grass/Reflect or something like that.

Digital Flareon

aka Ignis Solus
You can breed Ironhead into Marowak, i think Aerodactyl too.

Kingdra:
Flamethrower (Breed)
More Physical (Iron Tail?)

NidoKing/Queen:
Poison Jab (Lv)
Roar (Lv)
Irontail (Lv)

Sceptile:
Petal Dance (Lv)

Milotic:
Return (Lv)

Dragonite:
Draco Meteor (Lv [I say at lvl90])

Meganium:
Energy Ball (Lv)

Flareon:
Fire Fang (Lv)
Thunder Fang (Heart Scale) <-- to make up for not giving it a physical fire move in the beginning

Glaceon:
Ice Beam (In place of Ice Fang)

Kabutops
Leaf Blade: (Breed somehow)
Guillotine (Lv)

Tyranitar:
Splash (Replace all moves)

Aggron:
Meteor Mash (Lv)
Gyro Ball (Breed)

thats all i'll do for now..

Some of those are pretty awesome, bu there are some errors.

Flareon learns Fire Fang by LvlUp already. Thunder Fang is a nice addition. And Flare Blitz should replace Fire Blast as its final LvlUp move.

Tyranitar learning nothing but Splash? That's quite absurd, I'm afraid.

Return was meant to be a TM move anyway. Milotic's attack stat is terrible, and Return is simply useless to it.

I'd like the return of move tutors, actually. Special Move Tutors with high prices in exchange for good moves on many Pokemon as many times as you want.

duncan

Like everyone says, Entei and Flareon really need Flare Blitz (or any decent physical STAB move).

Zapdos could use more Special Attack moves (as in, a lot more).

Lastly some good Fire type move that will make using Fire types worth it. Look what Stealth Rock did against them. They need something to make them usable again (what, I don't know).

phyzexxx

Greatest Caution
Raikou needs a movepool other then Thunderbolt/Calm Mind/HP Grass/Reflect or something like that.

You´re right. Raikou should get a better movepool. I mean, It´s one of my favorite pokemon, but I can´t use it in a battle, with just these moves. I´d love to see it with Extremespeed or maybe with a new powerful attack. ;243;

Alzi

Toon link
If Raikou gets any better moves it could go up in the Uber teir since many teams are already weak to it with the average CM set.

More Breloom moves instead of just spore+Focus Punch.

We also need some moves like ice beam but a diffrent type such as steel or grass type.

Status
Not open for further replies.