• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

In D/P, what will you use your MB on?

In Pokemon Diamond or Pearl, what will you use your masterball on?

• ;483;/;484; because I masterball the first legend I see

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • ;485; because I don't have a team optimized to fighting level 70 fire/steels

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • ;486; because since I'm a CHEATING ITEM CLONER all my other regis are in masterballs

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • ;487; because I don't have a team optimized to fighting level 70 ghost dragons

• ;488; because it runs and I want ;481; in the same ball as the rest of the trio

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • ;491; because the sooner this creepy event is over the better!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ;492; because I don't have a team optimized to fighting level 30 grass types.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ;493; because I don't have a team optimized to fighting level 80 normals

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • ;481; because I masterball the first running legend I see.

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • ;480;/;482; because I don't have a team optimized to fighting level 50 psychics.

• Total voters

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Well, most certienly Giranta, because that Pokemon is mine....

jackjack

Venusaur The Best
I don't understand why so many people are going to use their master ball on none running pokemon when you can just save before the battle. I know im gonna use my mb on one of the running ones though.

Arbok of Doom

Hard decision, guess that'll be the pink/blue/yellow one (forgot his name) , I've never caught a running pokémon with something else than a MasterBall, I feel so noob

Anyway, I'm going to be frustrated while catching the difficult high-levelled pokémon

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
I don't understand why so many people are going to use their master ball on none running pokemon when you can just save before the battle. I know im gonna use my mb on one of the running ones though.
Cause some people don't like to waste 500 mins weakening a giant dragon thing and throwing 500 ultraballs.

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
Cause some people don't like to waste 500 mins weakening a giant dragon thing and throwing 500 ultraballs.

ultraballs suck. use timer balls or dark balls. can get up to TWICE AS EFFECTIVE as ultraballs. I took only about 10-25 mins catching rayquaza in a timerball. woulda been shorter, but for it to get to full power you have to stall for 40 turns :p

Last edited:

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
sorry, just informing you that using timer balls rather than ultraballs on legendaries saves you a lot of stress and time. before I learned this it took 100 tries to catch rayquaza. I got really stressed.

anyway, sorry for making a big deal.

Somebody

Banned
Kureseria, seeing how it runs around. It doesn't really matter to me though, if I want more Master Balls I'll transfer over cloned Master Balls from Emerald.