• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

In D/P, what will you use your MB on?

In Pokemon Diamond or Pearl, what will you use your masterball on?

• ;483;/;484; because I masterball the first legend I see

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • ;485; because I don't have a team optimized to fighting level 70 fire/steels

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • ;486; because since I'm a CHEATING ITEM CLONER all my other regis are in masterballs

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • ;487; because I don't have a team optimized to fighting level 70 ghost dragons

• ;488; because it runs and I want ;481; in the same ball as the rest of the trio

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • ;491; because the sooner this creepy event is over the better!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ;492; because I don't have a team optimized to fighting level 30 grass types.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ;493; because I don't have a team optimized to fighting level 80 normals

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • ;481; because I masterball the first running legend I see.

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • ;480;/;482; because I don't have a team optimized to fighting level 50 psychics.

• Total voters

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
For me, not ;483; because

a. the time-ruling pokemon should be in a timer ball :)

b. ;483; and ;484; are easier to catch than the other legenaries (with a catch rate of 30 as compared to 3)

charizard987

Disregard
hidoran,arusues is a event,I've never been to one and most likely never will,and hes the highest level one so,hiidoran

coolmaster43232

Arseus, only due to the fact that it seems to be the 'master' of all Pokémon, in my opinion.

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
Arseus, only due to the fact that it seems to be the 'master' of all Pokémon, in my opinion.
speaking of arseus, his main weakness would actually be a well-trained gengar, with its high speed combined with Destiny Bond and the Ghost version of curse. otherwise, really hard to kill, truly the master of all pokemon

PDL

disenchanted
I would use it on Aruseus since it's completely hilarious to catch God and a pokéball.

But since he (and Sheimi and Darkrai) are event pokémon, I probably won't get them... (Sheimi and Darkrai would be caught the normal way.

The masterball would probably be used on Kureseria, unless I've used it on Emuritto.

All the others I can manage with Ultra and Timerballs, maybe even Dark balls (the ones that work really well in Cave and Dark areas)

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
All. Y halo thar cloning! 8D

I would not be able to live with myself if I wasted the once-in-a-game chance to catch these critters without resetting for Natures.

Xobuttsubso

<- Best DP Legendary
Either Kureseria (the running thing is annoying) or Regigigas/Hiidoran/Giratina (high levels, like Mewtwo, who I also catch in a Master Ball every time).

I'd catch Aruseus in a Poké Ball, for obvious reasons. Or maybe a Great Ball, as a random Red/Blue reference (HOLD DOWN+B! Heh...)

Aruseus if the event is accesible without... an event. =P

If not... Gelatina it is. :D

JONNO.FRESH

I'll trade in some MB's from Emerald and catch them all ^_^

Kaim_Fabuyashi

Prepare Yourself
knowing me I am gunna be stupid and use it on a Bippa by accident -.-'

The Thunderbird

Dreams come true
I will use it on something like a shiny Abra or a shiny Growlithe.

I used my MB in Diamond on Giradina, because I just didn't feel like fighting it.

Thinking back, I would have probably rather used it to catch Hiidoran. Annoying as hell.

For Pearl, I'll probably use it to catch one of the running pokemon.

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
BUMP!
Please don't kill me.

Either Kureseria or Hydoran.
Kureseria because I'm lazy.
Hydoran because I wuvs him, and he would be cool in a purple Poke Ball.
:p

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Whichever one of the running legends I find harder to catch...or whichever one I end up liking more, which is leaning towards Creseria at the moment.

shiney mew

Marsh Trainer
Probably none of those, because I'd save it for something rare and shiny (but if I do run into a shiny legendary, that's great).