• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

In DESPRETE need of...

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
Hello, I've looked EVERYWHERE and I can't seem to find anything...I am in DESPERATE Need of some DP rips. I have a list:

1. Crates
  2. The Desk in Team Galactic's Office
  3. Any Machines
  4. The Tanks things in the Galactic Veilstone Building, the ones with the green ooze in them
  5. The Room that they hold the Legandary Trio in
  6. The Camaras from the Jubilife station
  7. Game Corner SLot Machines
  8. The Satalites in front of Veilstone HQ
  9. The Storage Buildings in Veilstone
  10. The Boat (Facing up, and Left/Right)
  11. The Electric Doors in Team Galactic's Veilstone HQ
  12. The Route Steps, facing Up, Left, Right, and Down
  13. The Pool things (Like at the Ribbon Society)
  14. Moo-Moo Milk Cafe
  15. Regigigas Temple
  16. The Statues in Regigigas Temple
  17. Dialaga/Palkia Statues
  18. Flower Shop
  19. Seal Shop Desks + Stuff on them
  20. Lighthouse
  21. Celestic Town Celebii Looking Shrine thing
  22. Celestic Town Dialaga/Palkia Wall pictures
  23. Pilars at the place you find Dialga/Palkia

I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it if somebody could help me find these. Thank you.

Um it would be best if you asked for them in the Sprite Resources thread. I would try to get them if I wasn't so behind in my games. (i.e. just started)

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
I always get ignored when i post stuff there.